Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

KW Warnings

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
Member since:
June, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10234
I keep getting warnings even though I'm not doing anything! And this new KW filter blocks out even the tiniest little things that aren't even bad words. Just a moment ago I got something saying that this was my final warning if I continue "inappropriate behavior" and I would be penalized. What's going on here? I know the filter is for our own good and everything, and I appreciate that, but I'm so sick of getting warnings when I don't do anything.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon


KW Warnings

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 787
I don't really know Frown ask the mods?



KW Warnings

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13130
most likely it is the filter
comment Jordan with words that you see being blocked that you dont believe should be blocked and ask her why you keep getting warnings and she will look into it for you smile

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


KW Warnings

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"brunostar" wrote:

most likely it is the filter

comment Jordan with words that you see being blocked that you dont believe should be blocked and ask her why you keep getting warnings and she will look into it for you smile


KW Warnings

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1570

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

I keep getting warnings even though I'm not doing anything! And this new KW filter blocks out even the tiniest little things that aren't even bad words. Just a moment ago I got something saying that this was my final warning if I continue "inappropriate behavior" and I would be penalized. What's going on here? I know the filter is for our own good and everything, and I appreciate that, but I'm so sick of getting warnings when I don't do anything.

^^^This^^^


-- Rhema Joy ♥


KW Warnings

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
Member since:
June, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10234
I just got a fifteen minute penalty that lasted for a little over a half hour. I haven't  even done anything...

I'm not trying to sound whiny, and I'm not trying to complain. It's just a bit irritating.

Is Jordan her username?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon


KW Warnings

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13130

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

I just got a fifteen minute penalty that lasted for a little over a half hour. I haven't  even done anything...


I'm not trying to sound whiny, and I'm not trying to complain. It's just a bit irritating.


Is Jordan her username?
  yes her username is Jordan

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


KW Warnings

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51041
Please comment Jordan. smile
www.kidzworld.com/users/jordan/comments

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos