Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

My profile theme changed?

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
Okay, I was messing around in themes the other day, trying to create a new one. I ended up just canceling it, and my old theme came back, but I logged in today and now the one I tried to cancel is the theme of my profile... Not only that, but it also replaced my two older themes, and now I have to re-do the whole thing. Why did this happen?

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
You have not cancel it properly, First cancel your old theme then put a new on it, Ask to Admin smile I'm not sure(: Sometimes it take a time to approval backgrounds. 

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

You have not cancel it properly, First cancel your old theme then put a new on it, Ask to Admin smile I'm not sure(: Sometimes it take a time to approval backgrounds. 

Thanks for answering. (: I agree that I most likely didn't cancel it correctly, but why would it replace my other themes? I'm re-creating my older theme now, but it was kind of upsetting.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"cajuncutie12" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

Thanks for answering. (: I agree that I most likely didn't cancel it correctly, but why would it replace my other themes? I'm re-creating my older theme now, but it was kind of upsetting.
I think you have not properly uploaded your theme, Open your my computer then its says, My documents open images in your, Edit themes(: If its not working then try to save again older picture(: It also happened to me sometimes, Its only showing sometimes colors not theme, Try to do it again(: hope i helped you(:

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
this has happened to me before..the mod may of approved it before you cancelled it or somthing :o

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

We the Kidz

NOT ANYMORE!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos