x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Okay, I was messing around in themes the other day, trying to create a new one. I ended up just canceling it, and my old theme came back, but I logged in today and now the one I tried to cancel is the theme of my profile... Not only that, but it also replaced my two older themes, and now I have to re-do the whole thing. Why did this happen?

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
You have not cancel it properly, First cancel your old theme then put a new on it, Ask to Admin smile I'm not sure(: Sometimes it take a time to approval backgrounds. 

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Baby260" wrote:

You have not cancel it properly, First cancel your old theme then put a new on it, Ask to Admin smile I'm not sure(: Sometimes it take a time to approval backgrounds. 

Thanks for answering. (: I agree that I most likely didn't cancel it correctly, but why would it replace my other themes? I'm re-creating my older theme now, but it was kind of upsetting.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"cajuncutie12" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

Thanks for answering. (: I agree that I most likely didn't cancel it correctly, but why would it replace my other themes? I'm re-creating my older theme now, but it was kind of upsetting.
I think you have not properly uploaded your theme, Open your my computer then its says, My documents open images in your, Edit themes(: If its not working then try to save again older picture(: It also happened to me sometimes, Its only showing sometimes colors not theme, Try to do it again(: hope i helped you(:

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
this has happened to me before..the mod may of approved it before you cancelled it or somthing :o

Latest Forum Posts

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

The person below me

The Banning Game

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Gender roles and sexist toys

Elsa and Anna Frozen Sisters Pokemon - Dre...

BOMB! (Game)

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games