Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that for different widgets, you should have different amount of safety.  For instance you pics, you could make it either for only you to see, only the usernames you put down, or for only your friends to see.  But for your blogs, it can be on a different safety setting.  If it doesn't all the way make sense, I'll do my best to explain it to you.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumperudols.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice idea!! smile

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
yESSS i like this idea c:

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

btw 1/2 of the #girlsalliancecamp ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! Smile Nose

lolololololololol

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
good idea

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Nice idea!! smile