Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

I CANT UPDATE MY BIO

Posted By:
Yossi Lock
Yossi
Star
well the title says it all , i've been trying to update my bio a hundred times now and it doesnt work ! i cant seem to find a way , help please ! 

I CANT UPDATE MY BIO

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Please tell me exactly what happens.  I'll also test it.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

I CANT UPDATE MY BIO

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
It also could be that the mods haven't approved it yet.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

I CANT UPDATE MY BIO

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
It's working for me.

I CANT UPDATE MY BIO

Posted By:
Yossi Lock
Yossi
Star
well , i type the stuff i want to be seen , its not anything bad or violent ... then i click on the 'save changes' button then it says ' the webpage isnt available' .

I CANT UPDATE MY BIO

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
It worked perfectly fine for me.  You might wanna try a different web browser.  If all fails, comment James, Allen, or Jordan.

I CANT UPDATE MY BIO

Posted By:
Yossi Lock
Yossi
Star
okay smile , thanks for the help ! 

I CANT UPDATE MY BIO

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
You're welcome! Smile Nose

I CANT UPDATE MY BIO

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Comment one of the admins and see if they can help. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

I CANT UPDATE MY BIO

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Comment one of the admins and see if they can help. smile
  this and if your using IE that may be why 0.0 or on a mobile device

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

latest videos