Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

What's goin' on?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I've noticed this, and I think it's a bit weird.  For someone with a profile on the medium safety setting, you can't click on their profile pic, and if you do, it sends you to your profile.  But with someone with a high safety setting, you CAN click on there profile pic and you can look at their pics.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

What's goin' on?

Posted By:
-Awesome_Emmy-
-Awesome_Emmy-
StarStarStarStar
urvibhtfhv

~EMILY
gif

What's goin' on?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
O.o i havnt seen this

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

What's goin' on?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

O.o i havnt seen this

It's not something you see.  Just click on a profile pic to tell.  It has to be someone with medium or high safety settings and you'll get it.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

What's goin' on?

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Blah, I haven't noticed this. All I notice is I keep getting warnings I'm going to be penalized because the filter hates me and my words. =~=

What's goin' on?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXMCJXx " wrote:

Blah, I haven't noticed this. All I notice is I keep getting warnings I'm going to be penalized because the filter hates me and my words. =~=

You don't have to be rude.  I mean really, "Blah, I haven't noticed this."?  And comment Jordan about those warnings.  She can help.

What's goin' on?

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I've not noticed this? o;

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

What's goin' on?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

O.o i havnt seen this

It's not something you see.  Just click on a profile pic to tell.  It has to be someone with medium or high safety settings and you'll get it.
  i mean i havnt noticed this...

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

What's goin' on?

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Because on the medium profile setting: Non KW friends can view your about me and profile picture. Only your KW friends can view your photos, videos, and comments. Recommended. 

And on high profile setting: 
Your username and profile picture are visible to all KW users. Only your KW friends can view your whole profile. 

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

What's goin' on?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, I see! I just tried it and it worked. Thanks for that, I'll make sure to pass it onto the admins!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

latest videos