Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Suggestions 4 kw-moved

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

1. Enough with the talk about s** on here in the forums. It might b appropriate 4 a 15 year old kid, but not 4 an 11 year old one.

2. We need more mods!!! I go around looking at profiles, and I c all sorts of swears on there. Fix that!!!

3.  Forums need 2 b checked before they're posted.  The mods need 2 check wat the subject of the forum is before it is posted. 4 example that " is it noral" forum.

Whos with me???

1. there is no talk about that on here the whole site is moderated and it may slip but its not on purpose and most likely if there is talk about that a jr mod or admin will catch it and lock the post and may give out penaltys too the users

2. the filter does not catch every little thing and its not the mods fault so dont go around blaming them!!! not all bios get sent to moderation and that is why there is a report button

3. the jr mods check the subjects and if they are inappropriate the post is locked yes it may slip at times because jr mods arent on 24/7 and approving all of the forum posts would be way too difficult on them which is most likely why there is jr mods..and if you see an inappropriate thread comment a jr mod or admin who is online

therefore i am not with you!!!

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Suggestions 4 kw-moved

Posted By:
Ayreon Lock
Ayreon
StarStarStarStar
That would make kidzworld the internet equivalent of North Korea.

1.- That's why there are special forums. No one makes you go to the Politics and Religion forum

2.- Are you giving money, paying for the service? NO. You can't complain if you are getting this service for free.

3.- You are not the only user in the site. The level of sensitivity of the users in general is not the same as yours. If they made the standards higher for the forum threads just because 2 out of 1000 users don't like it, it would be ridiculous.

Suggestions 4 kw-moved

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
StarStarStarStar
 Ok ok sorry geez, I just got a little scared becuz my little bro has gotten old enough 2 b on kw and I thought that some of the stuff on here is a little inappropriate 4 him!!!

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld

Suggestions 4 kw-moved

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

1. Enough with the talk about s** on here in the forums. It might b appropriate 4 a 15 year old kid, but not 4 an 11 year old one.

2. We need more mods!!! I go around looking at profiles, and I c all sorts of swears on there. Fix that!!!

3.  Forums need 2 b checked before they're posted.  The mods need 2 check wat the subject of the forum is before it is posted. 4 example that " is it noral" forum.

Whos with me???

1. there is no talk about that on here the whole site is moderated and it may slip but its not on purpose and most likely if there is talk about that a jr mod or admin will catch it and lock the post and may give out penaltys too the users

2. the filter does not catch every little thing and its not the mods fault so dont go around blaming them!!! not all bios get sent to moderation and that is why there is a report button

3. the jr mods check the subjects and if they are inappropriate the post is locked yes it may slip at times because jr mods arent on 24/7 and approving all of the forum posts would be way too difficult on them which is most likely why there is jr mods..and if you see an inappropriate thread comment a jr mod or admin who is online

therefore i am not with you!!!

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Suggestions 4 kw-moved

Posted By:
Ayreon Lock
Ayreon
StarStarStarStar
Then it's your parents and your duty to monitor what he does on the internet.

Suggestions 4 kw-moved

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayreon" wrote:

Then it's your parents and your duty to monitor what he does on the internet.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Suggestions 4 kw-moved

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
StarStarStarStar
omg I'm sorry!!! Allie just lock this thread now!!!*cries*

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

Suggestions 4 kw-moved

Posted By:
Ayreon Lock
Ayreon
StarStarStarStar
There's no reason to lock the thread c:

Suggestions 4 kw-moved

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayreon" wrote:

There's no reason to lock the thread c:

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Suggestions 4 kw-moved

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
StarStarStarStar
ok then I forbid u to talk on here!! * more cries*

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Another Problem! HELP!

CONTINUE THIS STORY

3 Facts About You!

speak about the above user

latest videos