Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Kidzworld needs a shirtless wrestling ring

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13195
ROUND 1:

JAMES vs JORDAAAAAAAAN

.


Kidzworld needs a shirtless wrestling ring

Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 289
OH MY GOD WHAT


the name's rishima ✌


Kidzworld needs a shirtless wrestling ring

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3359
DO IT DO IT

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


Kidzworld needs a shirtless wrestling ring

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"iamalive" wrote:

ROUND 1:


JAMES vs JORDAAAAAAAAN


I'm imagining it right now. xD


Kidzworld needs a shirtless wrestling ring

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15069
This might actually turn out pretty good....  where would this be at on kw?
and how?
and when?
and who?
and most importantly,
why? 
think big people.

Xbox 360vsPlaystation 2 controler
It is war in the video game news forums


Kidzworld needs a shirtless wrestling ring

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"naruto200" wrote:

This might actually turn out pretty good....  where would this be at on kw?

and how?

and when?

and who?

and most importantly,

why? 

think big people.

I could make a forum. 
Like a roleplay almost.
Sundays.
People who want to join.
Because it's fun.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Kidzworld needs a shirtless wrestling ring

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15069
A roleplay about wrestling would just be a plain rp wouldn't it, how would it stand out?

Xbox 360vsPlaystation 2 controler
It is war in the video game news forums


Kidzworld needs a shirtless wrestling ring

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"naruto200" wrote:

A roleplay about wrestling would just be a plain rp wouldn't it, how would it stand out?

Note I said LIKE a roleplay.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Kidzworld needs a shirtless wrestling ring

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15069

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"naruto200" wrote:


A roleplay about wrestling would just be a plain rp wouldn't it, how would it stand out?

Note I said LIKE a roleplay.


I noted that.
Where would this it be at?
And what if, girls would want to wrestle, we can't be having em like that on KW can we?

Xbox 360vsPlaystation 2 controler
It is war in the video game news forums


Kidzworld needs a shirtless wrestling ring

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"naruto200" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"naruto200" wrote:




A roleplay about wrestling would just be a plain rp wouldn't it, how would it stand out?

Note I said LIKE a roleplay.


I noted that.
Where would this it be at?
And what if, girls would want to wrestle, we can't be having em like that on KW can we?

Derp. That was kinda the point.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


play online games

latest forum posts

I see you e.e

I see you e.e

I see you e.e

I see you e.e

anime crush?

I see you e.e

latest videos