Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

My comments are blank?

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 557
Every time I try to send my friend a comment to their profile, it's blank. PM works, but what's with the comments? Why is this happening? 

#atyourservice
roll the bones


My comments are blank?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11722
so weird..can you try commenting me o.o? and comment Jordan as well

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


My comments are blank?

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 557

"brunostar" wrote:

so weird..can you try commenting me o.o? and comment Jordan as well


I tried. Still blank. x/ 

#atyourservice
roll the bones


My comments are blank?

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 557
brunostar, I'll try commenting with another web browser. If that doesn't work, can you tell me how to contact Jordan since I can't type comments? 

#atyourservice
roll the bones


My comments are blank?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11722

"cajuncutie12" wrote:

brunostar, I'll try commenting with another web browser. If that doesn't work, can you tell me how to contact Jordan since I can't type comments? 
what browser are you on? and if you want i can share this forum with her

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


My comments are blank?

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 557


"brunostar" wrote:






"cajuncutie12" wrote:




brunostar, I'll try commenting with another web browser. If that doesn't work, can you tell me how to contact Jordan since I can't type comments? 
what browser are you on? and if you want i can share this forum with her


I was using Google Chrome, but now I am using Firefox, but the comments still are blank.
And yes, please! I would appreciate it.  Big Grin

#atyourservice
roll the bones


My comments are blank?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11722
try restarting your computer maybe..check your computer privacy settings? are you doing a smiley 0.0? or > in the other direction..?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


My comments are blank?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11722

"cajuncutie12" wrote:





"brunostar" wrote:









"cajuncutie12" wrote:






brunostar, I'll try commenting with another web browser. If that doesn't work, can you tell me how to contact Jordan since I can't type comments? 
what browser are you on? and if you want i can share this forum with her


I was using Google Chrome, but now I am using Firefox, but the comments still are blank.
And yes, please! I would appreciate it.  Big Grin
that is so weird..i sent it too her ;o

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


My comments are blank?

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 557

"brunostar" wrote:

try restarting your computer maybe..check your computer privacy settings? are you doing a smiley 0.0? or > in the other direction..?


I'll try. And I'm not using any smileys.
I have to go now, but I'll be back later on or tomorrow. Hopefully it's just a glitch that can be fixed. >.<

#atyourservice
roll the bones


My comments are blank?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11722

"cajuncutie12" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:


try restarting your computer maybe..check your computer privacy settings? are you doing a smiley 0.0? or > in the other direction..?


I'll try. And I'm not using any smileys.
I have to go now, but I'll be back later on or tomorrow. Hopefully it's just a glitch that can be fixed. >.<
ok :o hope it works for you! im sure if it dosnt Jordan can help ya

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Chat

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you