Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Link Approving

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sure we've had at least one time where we wanted to post a link, but we couldn't. Well, can't it just go through moderation? The post won't go through the filters, but be sent to a Mod or Jr Mod. That Mod or Jr Mod will approve the post, meaning it's a good link, or disapprove the post, meaning it's a bad link and the post will get deleted. 

trippy m8

Link Approving

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree 100% on this. It would be much easier this way, because not all links are bad but they dont go through.

Part 1 of this GIF :P
Part 2 (and last one) of this GIF
My name is Emily and I like Pierce the Veil...

Link Approving

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much research to go thru an entire site and deem it safe. It would take mods and (I dont care to do it thank you) hours, days even weeks. Sites are huge. And those link to others, and so on.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Link Approving

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
That's a good idea.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Link Approving

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much research to go thru an entire site and deem it safe. It would take mods and (I dont care to do it thank you) hours, days even weeks. Sites are huge. And those link to others, and so on.

You can just hyper link or is it filtered, Allie?

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Link Approving

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that might be a cool idea, but it would take too long, and be too much work for a mod.  Some sites are more than huge.  And, as James said, the mod could get a virus if the site was bad.  So maybe, if the admins and mods pulled together, and made a list of like, a couple of sites that you could post, it would work better instead of moderating each link. #### the list could constantly grow. :3

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Post a Number with your eyes closed

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Ebola taking control over the world.

Ebola taking control over the world.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

latest videos