Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Amateur Week

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

I have a new idea that could help this!

Kids can't just draw something random, there should be requirements! Like, color, size, and what should go on the picture. Not necessarily, "draw Gary on left side upped corner green and the background pink", but more like, "Draw Gary, and pick from these theme colors, blue, pink, green, red, orange". Get what I'm saying? I mean, this would have to be made because if not, who's to say you can't put a yellow dog and a dancing flea as it? Or draw a Walmart!? Really. 

I think this is a good add, what do you think?

Yes! Big Grin  For having to draw something, would you actually have to draw it, or could you use the computer?  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

Kids can't just draw something random, there should be requirements! Like, color, size, and what should go on the picture. Not necessarily, "draw Gary on left side upped corner green and the background pink", but more like, "Draw Gary, and pick from these theme colors, blue, pink, green, red, orange". Get what I'm saying? I mean, this would have to be made because if not, who's to say you can't put a yellow dog and a dancing flea as it? Or draw a Walmart!? Really. 

Yes! Big Grin  For having to draw something, would you actually have to draw it, or could you use the computer?  
Whatever works best for you I'd suppose.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Amateur Week

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

Yeah.  If this were to happen I think we should collaborate with some of the admins for rules of Amateur Week.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

Yeah.  If this were to happen I think we should collaborate with some of the admins for rules of Amateur Week.  
Well, I may be out of line here, but it was my idea, wouldn't they have to consult me first?

We The Kidz

Amateur Week

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

Well, I may be out of line here, but it was my idea, wouldn't they have to consult me first?

Yes, probably.  I think that would be the right thing to do, but they might not.  But if it were to happen, I'm just saying I think that you, me, maybe a few other kids that fully support this idea, and the admins should work together to form the rules, so that way we could get opinions, from the technical side of things (admins), the main idea side of it (us), and other ideas side of it (a few other kids). 

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

Yes, probably.  I think that would be the right thing to do, but they might not.  But if it were to happen, I'm just saying I think that you, me, maybe a few other kids that fully support this idea, and the admins should work together to form the rules, so that way we could get opinions, from the technical side of things (admins), the main idea side of it (us), and other ideas side of it (a few other kids). 
All very good points in my mind. ^-^ I'm glad we've come together on this! Big Grin

We The Kidz

Amateur Week

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

All very good points in my mind. ^-^ I'm glad we've come together on this! Big Grin

Me too! Big Grin 

Amateur Week

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[posts again cos this is the awesome idea] Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, let's try to keep this on the board!

We The Kidz

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
we have 27 group members!

We The Kidz

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Me and My Sister.... again.

E-Dating on Kidzworld.

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos