Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
It's been a wile since the last post. The group is growing!!

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
So, any other helpful ideas that could make this better?

We The Kidz

Amateur Week

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Um...we could give reward points to anyone who enters?

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Amateur Week

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"kermitthefrog" wrote:

That's a good idea! Big Grin  It could be like if you ##### you get 5 coins, and if you win, you could get like 50 coins for part of the prize. Smile Nose 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"kermitthefrog" wrote:

That's a good idea! Big Grin  It could be like if you ##### you get 5 coins, and if you win, you could get like 50 coins for part of the prize. Smile Nose 
This is actually mentioned in the first post. 

We The Kidz

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
I want to thank everyone who has joined the group! It's very kind! smile

We The Kidz

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
I'M BACK!
Sorry I was gone so long!

We The Kidz

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
What do you think the first theme should be?

I had am idea!
You may only submit one of your art work during the submission time. If you submit more than one art work you will be disqualified and band from it until the third art submission comes around.

If you've won, you won't be able to partake in the next one, unless it should be, if you win one you won't ever be able to partake in another.

The first rule is a keeper, but the second one could use some help, what do you guys say?

We The Kidz

Amateur Week

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

I had am idea!
You may only submit one of your art work during the submission time. If you submit more than one art work you will be disqualified and band from it until the third art submission comes around.

If you've won, you won't be able to partake in the next one, unless it should be, if you win one you won't ever be able to partake in another.

The first rule is a keeper, but the second one could use some help, what do you guys say?

The first one would definitely help with spamming n00bs.  And the second one, I'm not sure I agree with.  I think that everyone should always be able to submit something if you've won or not, unless you're breaking the rules.

WAIT!  I JUST GOT AN IDEA!  How about categories?  Like beginner art, intermediate art, and advanced art?  You choose the category that's most appropriate for your skill level!  And if you win, the next time around, you have to move up a category!  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Amateur Week

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

I had am idea!

The first one would definitely help with spamming n00bs.  And the second one, I'm not sure I agree with.  I think that everyone should always be able to submit something if you've won or not, unless you're breaking the rules.

WAIT!  I JUST GOT AN IDEA!  How about categories?  Like beginner art, intermediate art, and advanced art?  You choose the category that's most appropriate for your skill level!  And if you win, the next time around, you have to move up a category!  
(The Last one)
Yeah, the category thing is a good idea! But then there would be more than one winner???

I was thinking of the once partake idea because:
Kid one enters
kid two enters
and kid three enters

Kid one wins this round!

Next round, kid one, two, and three enter again. 

Kid one won yet again!

Or another example:
Kid won who won the last time has booted down the other kids chance of even getting the honor of having their art voted for!
I don't think it's very fair for the winner of one round to partake in the next one. 

Maybe it could be this. Kid one wins round one! Can't enter round two, but can enter the next one!

and more  (sorry, a lot of typing!)
What if the same kid entered every category? Beginner, intermediate, and advanced? There is already a lot of work to be done with this topic it's self, what if the filter/mods don't catch a duplicate? Or, should it be like this! You enter round one, and then after the voting's and stuff are all over, the next round, if someone thought you had really good talent, they let you go on! Kind of like grading the quality of the art. . . IDK, I can't quite convey what I'm thinking and wanting to say!

We The Kidz

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'

It's Over Now, Status Quo, The Coolest Gir...