x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
A16_1803276 Lock
A16_1803276
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12851
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

This is an awesome idea! Big Grin
Thank you Skitty! Did you join the group? :-D

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


This is an awesome idea! Big Grin
Thank you Skitty! Did you join the group? :-D


You're always welcome, dear. Yes! c:


Posted By:
A16_1803276 Lock
A16_1803276
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12851
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"A16" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




This is an awesome idea! Big Grin
Thank you Skitty! Did you join the group? :-D


You're always welcome, dear. Yes! c:
AWWW! (Hugs) BTW, would you invite people to the group and share this post? Me and Nima have been doing this, trying to get a lot of people so this could become a real thing! ^-^

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted By:
A16_1803276 Lock
A16_1803276
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12851
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"A16" wrote:


We should share the first post of this with people!



How do you post a link? I want to link this on my profile.


Yes, we should! Smile Nose

To post a link on your profile go like this:

<a href="the link to their profile here"> your text here </a>


Okay, I'm going to try this. . . THANK YOU!! ^-^

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted By:
A16_1803276 Lock
A16_1803276
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12851
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"A16" wrote:




We should share the first post of this with people!




How do you post a link? I want to link this on my profile.


Yes, we should! Smile Nose

To post a link on your profile go like this:

<a href="the link to their profile here"> your text here </a>

 
Okay, I'm going to try this. . . THANK YOU!! ^-^
THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! WOOHOO!
Thank you SO SO much!! ^-^

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5253
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:



"A16" wrote:






"Nimsajeay" wrote:









"A16" wrote:






We should share the first post of this with people!





How do you post a link? I want to link this on my profile.


Yes, we should! Smile Nose

To post a link on your profile go like this:

<a href="the link to their profile here"> your text here </a>

 
Okay, I'm going to try this. . . THANK YOU!! ^-^
THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! WOOHOO!
Thank you SO SO much!! ^-^


You're welcome!  I'm gonna put the link on my bio too! Big Grin 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
A16_1803276 Lock
A16_1803276
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12851
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"A16" wrote:






"A16" wrote:









"Nimsajeay" wrote:












"A16" wrote:








We should share the first post of this with people!






How do you post a link? I want to link this on my profile.


Yes, we should! Smile Nose

To post a link on your profile go like this:

<a href="the link to their profile here"> your text here </a>

 
Okay, I'm going to try this. . . THANK YOU!! ^-^
THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE! WOOHOO!
Thank you SO SO much!! ^-^


You're welcome!  I'm gonna put the link on my bio too! Big Grin 
HaHa! YAY!

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 17536
StarStarStarStarStar
AT first I thought this was an idea to to act amatuer. Dang. I'd be like "omg dud wat r u doin?" lol.

Of all things to hate someone on, to judge someone on, to destroy their life based on how you feel. Why would you choose to make them miserable about something they themselves cannot help. People are not understanding, I wish everyone could accept differences and just get along. But I highly doubt that.


Posted By:
A16_1803276 Lock
A16_1803276
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12851
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

AT first I thought this was an idea to to act amatuer. Dang. I'd be like "omg dud wat r u doin?" lol.
Oh, well. . . Uhh. . . Like the idea? smile

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted By:
A16_1803276 Lock
A16_1803276
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12851
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a new idea that could help this!
Kids can't just draw something random, there should be requirements! Like, color, size, and what should go on the picture. Not necessarily, "draw Gary on left side upped corner green and the background pink", but more like, "Draw Gary, and pick from these theme colors, blue, pink, green, red, orange". Get what I'm saying? I mean, this would have to be made because if not, who's to say you can't put a yellow dog and a dancing flea as it? Or draw a Walmart!? Really. 
I think this is a good add, what do you think?




(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Latest Forum Posts

I do but i dont

The first word...

I do but i dont

I do but i dont

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

Lets all lie!

The first word...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games