Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Pertaining to the word filters

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar
i think this new (well not really new) and updated word filter is rediculus. It is not reliable and constantly annoying. Now i understand that there are some words that shouldn't be said and need to be filtered, but some words i don't get. For example, i'm allowed to write "undergaments" but not other alternative words for that particular one? also, It sometimes censors words such as: to, as, and, but, etc. and i don't understand why. they're spelled right. Why are they sometimes censored but others not? also it censors words when i don't put apostrophes sometimes. Okay, i don't have time to spell check myself all the time. But cut me some slack! Just something i think needs to be fixed. also i don't get the point of the private messaging. it's just the same as commenting just in a different location,. is it so other people can't see what you're talking about? well they can't unless you approve them right? that's about it. It just saddens me that this site has come to alot of hipocrites where all they wont to do is correct how people type. For example, there was this conversation where this girl was asking a question and one of the response was just a correction of an apostrophe that she missed. People need to calm down... Thank you smile

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"C.C.XYZ" wrote:

i think this new (well not really new) and updated word filter is rediculus. It is not reliable and constantly annoying. Now i understand that there are some words that shouldn't be said and need to be filtered, but some words i don't get. For example, i'm allowed to write "undergaments" but not other alternative words for that particular one? also, It sometimes censors words such as: to, as, and, but, etc. and i don't understand why. they're spelled right. Why are they sometimes censored but others not? also it censors words when i don't put apostrophes sometimes. Okay, i don't have time to spell check myself all the time. But cut me some slack! Just something i think needs to be fixed. also i don't get the point of the private messaging. it's just the same as commenting just in a different location,. is it so other people can't see what you're talking about? well they can't unless you approve them right? that's about it. It just saddens me that this site has come to alot of hipocrites where all they wont to do is correct how people type. For example, there was this conversation where this girl was asking a question and one of the response was just a correction of an apostrophe that she missed. People need to calm down... Thank you smile

Ello CCXYZ smile The filter is not perfect and thats for sure. It will hash the words what it doesnt recognise.  Please comment Jordan and she is fixing things all the time. 

Plus I agrees with you about the spelling too. 

Thank you for posting this and tell Jordan and she will help fix this 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar
 alright. thanx hugebear!

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[smiles loads] Your welcome smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

latest videos