×
Back left
Back right

Suggetion: Girls/Boys Only Actual Privacy!

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Suggetion: Girls/Boys Only Actual Privacy!
Hello, this is Tails! (Aki)
And, I think Kidzworld should have a lock on Girls Only and Boys Only forum posts. If your gender says the opposite of what your trying to click on, they should say your not allowed to see that forum post. 
For example:
If your a Boy, and your trying to go to something posted in Girls Only, you shouldn't be able to just go there.
Same goes to girls, with Boys Only.


Post on here, and say what you think about this suggestion.
PLEASE AGREE! THIS IS NEEDED!


-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I agree! Well boys should not be look at the topic that is not really intended for the boys and vice-versa!
I actually thought about that before.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

But what about my boyfriend issues?

Lol jk but I actually like reading them, I could give advice to my little sister when I'm older.
Then she won't have to post on the internet.
I'll be a great big brother.

What am I saying?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:

But what about my boyfriend issues?


Lol jk but I actually like reading them, I could give advice to my little sister when I'm older.

Then she won't have to post on the internet.

I'll be a great big brother.


What am I saying?


You're honored.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

Good idea! smile


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


But what about my boyfriend issues?



Lol jk but I actually like reading them, I could give advice to my little sister when I'm older.


Then she won't have to post on the internet.


I'll be a great big brother.



What am I saying?


You're honored.

Yes, I should be the only one allowed.
Because I'm a savior.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
yes but some of the topics in boys only are interesting
and i guess some of the boys find girls only interesting
and idk it helps them understand both genders if they can read up on the topics.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:

yes but some of the topics in boys only are interesting

and i guess some of the boys find girls only interesting

and idk it helps them understand both genders if they can read up on the topics.

wow this

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:

yes but some of the topics in boys only are interesting

and i guess some of the boys find girls only interesting

and idk it helps them understand both genders if they can read up on the topics.

Your right but bottom line is that its innapropreate and if you want to know more about the genders ask ur parents a trusted adult or wait until you have to take the class

-giantsjetsmets


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin
Posts: 504

Since the forums are public we don't block who can view it.

But we do have it set so the boys can't post in the girls section, and the girls can't post is the boys section.

I'm Jordan, the Manager at Kidzworld. Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity