Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well, mixpod was closed a year ago. I think we will gonna use a good, different music player again. What do you guys think? smile


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
bump.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

I was closed a year ago. And there isn't another suitable one to replace it. Sad

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

I was closed a year ago. And there isn't another suitable one to replace it. Sad


I know right! Oh, that's sad. But I hope there is. Frown


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

Why can't kidzworld just make there own and add upload-able music?
Or songs from some other site?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:

Why can't kidzworld just make there own and add upload-able music?

Or songs from some other site?


Actually there is a KW player, and it's good to listen! But I think they should let users to upload more songs from the player like you have said. 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

I guess if they find another site which is similar, they'll consider adding it but I don't think there's many. Frustrated


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I guess if they find another site which is similar, they'll consider adding it but I don't think there's many. Frustrated


Yeah right. Frustrated 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
THey should let you upload mp3's that you download.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"naruto200" wrote:

THey should let you upload mp3's that you download.


Good idea!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity