x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

1 3 Next →
Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February, 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

huge, the only differences between html and bbcode is that it uses [ ] [ / ] instead of < >

and its faster


Thank you for explaining and how is it faster cos its the same amount of key presses for the [ ] [ / ] ias the < > 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
The ninja boy
The ninja boy
Member since:
December, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1140
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

I wouldnt want the HTML cos alot of people is not good at it and it should be easy to post / comment/ upload / share ect.  


I has two questions 



Why would you want to enable the HTML?

Why would this be awesome for KW members

And is there any safety risks of links to other websites and personal information and ect?


[asks more questions when he thinks of them] 




1..Users want to use HTML for Marquee stuff like that
2..  well It won't be too awesome but It'd be a bit
3.. Yes there's risk

If you hurt my friends You will come in peace, but you will go back in pieces.


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February, 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"The ninja boy" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


I wouldnt want the HTML cos alot of people is not good at it and it should be easy to post / comment/ upload / share ect.  



I has two questions 




Why would you want to enable the HTML?


Why would this be awesome for KW members


And is there any safety risks of links to other websites and personal information and ect?



[asks more questions when he thinks of them] 


 


1..Users want to use HTML for Marquee stuff like that
2..  well It won't be too awesome but It'd be a bit
3.. Yes there's risk


Thanks for explaining  and then I think some of  the reasons its not enabled could be this

1..Users want to use HTML for Marquee stuff like that
Marquee makes the servers lag and if people doesnt close the right bracket it can make the whole site slow down and the forums look horribles.

2..  well It won't be too awesome but It'd be a bit
Fair point smile
3.. Yes there's risk
KW has the safety rules and they probably dont want to increase the risks



___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
The ninja boy
The ninja boy
Member since:
December, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1140
StarStarStarStarStar


"hugebear" wrote:




"The ninja boy" wrote:






"hugebear" wrote:




I wouldnt want the HTML cos alot of people is not good at it and it should be easy to post / comment/ upload / share ect.  




I has two questions 





Why would you want to enable the HTML?



Why would this be awesome for KW members



And is there any safety risks of links to other websites and personal information and ect?




[asks more questions when he thinks of them] 



 


1..Users want to use HTML for Marquee stuff like that
2..  well It won't be too awesome but It'd be a bit
3.. Yes there's risk


Thanks for explaining  and then I think some of  the reasons its not enabled could be this

1..Users want to use HTML for Marquee stuff like that
Marquee makes the servers lag and if people doesnt close the right bracket it can make the whole site slow down and the forums look horribles.

2..  well It won't be too awesome but It'd be a bit
Fair point smile
3.. Yes there's risk
KW has the safety rules and they probably dont want to increase the risks

 

Well I also don't want HTML to be enabled cuz we don't need iit

If you hurt my friends You will come in peace, but you will go back in pieces.


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February, 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"The ninja boy" wrote:





"hugebear" wrote:







"The ninja boy" wrote:









"hugebear" wrote:






I wouldnt want the HTML cos alot of people is not good at it and it should be easy to post / comment/ upload / share ect.  





I has two questions 






Why would you want to enable the HTML?




Why would this be awesome for KW members




And is there any safety risks of links to other websites and personal information and ect?





[asks more questions when he thinks of them] 




 


1..Users want to use HTML for Marquee stuff like that
2..  well It won't be too awesome but It'd be a bit
3.. Yes there's risk


Thanks for explaining  and then I think some of  the reasons its not enabled could be this

1..Users want to use HTML for Marquee stuff like that
Marquee makes the servers lag and if people doesnt close the right bracket it can make the whole site slow down and the forums look horribles.

2..  well It won't be too awesome but It'd be a bit
Fair point smile
3.. Yes there's risk
KW has the safety rules and they probably dont want to increase the risks

 

Well I also don't want HTML to be enabled cuz we don't need iit

Mkay and I agrees with you and Kat and everyone who doesnt want it enabled from what I has been posted so far 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


1 3 Next →

latest forum posts

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

The Banning Game

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

The Banning Game

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

The Banning Game

Words that start with " Q "-moved

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Last One To Say, Cookie WINS!!!!! =-O -moved

Latest Videos

Play Online Games