Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well,since most of us are in the forums a lot,I have came up with a (I hope so) good idea!
My idea is that some of us may like or dislike a thread and may want to Sticky,Lock,or Move the thread.
So,simply what I am saying is if we can request if it gets Stickied,Moved,etc by doing this.\
[STICKY REQUEST]
[LOCK REQUEST]
[MOVE REQUEST]
Thank you
~RukiaKuchiki1

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ah. and If it gets enough requests it is stickied/locked/moved? Although it would have to be made so members cant vote more than once.

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Ah. and If it gets enough requests it is stickied/locked/moved? Although it would have to be made so members cant vote more than once.
Exactly.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Exactly.
I approve!

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hmm it'd be a great idea, but there's a few Jr Mods, who would the requests go to? 
What about if someone decided to want it sticked just for their friend, or if that particular person asked people to request a sticky on their thread when it's not needed? 
Plus, there's A LOT of stickies, and a few threads that people have said need stickying are similar, if not the exact same as the already existing ones. 

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

[/quote] [quote="-Kat-"]Hmm it'd be a great idea, but there's a few Jr Mods, who would the requests go to? 
What about if someone decided to want it sticked just for their friend, or if that particular person asked people to request a sticky on their thread when it's not needed? 
Plus, there's A LOT of stickies, and a few threads that people have said need stickying are similar, if not the exact same as the already existing ones. 

[/quote]
                    ^^this

the rest is silence 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I don't know. You can literally just discuss stickying something with a Junior Mod. Plus they're quite strict on it so most of the time it'd be useless. Also, I can imagine a lot of 'hey pls like my forum to get it stickied thx pls pls thx pls'

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

I don't know. You can literally just discuss stickying something with a Junior Mod. Plus they're quite strict on it so most of the time it'd be useless. Also, I can imagine a lot of 'hey pls like my forum to get it stickied thx pls pls thx pls'

ty pls ty ty pls pls ty 

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Terrible idea.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"NachozRule" wrote:

Terrible idea.

Try........Guy......

the rest is silence 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity