Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 368
They should expand how many bffs we can have on the list. We should be able to have at least 20 slots to put all our bffs in!!

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12309
All 12 bff's 


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12309

"miku34" wrote:

They should expand how many bffs we can have on the list. We should be able to have at least 20 slots to put all our bffs in!!
i think 12 is all o.o


Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 368

"Baby260" wrote:

"miku34" wrote:

They should expand how many bffs we can have on the list. We should be able to have at least 20 slots to put all our bffs in!!
i think 12 is all o.o
Yah I mean we should be able to have more than 12!

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12309

"miku34" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:




"miku34" wrote:


They should expand how many bffs we can have on the list. We should be able to have at least 20 slots to put all our bffs in!!
i think 12 is all o.o
Yah I mean we should be able to have more than 12!
i also wanna added more friends in my Top BFF'S list, you can click on widgets click on your bff's list 2 times it will add 2 bff's widgets in your profile Tongue Out


Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 368

"Baby260" wrote:

"miku34" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:




"miku34" wrote:


They should expand how many bffs we can have on the list. We should be able to have at least 20 slots to put all our bffs in!!
i think 12 is all o.o
Yah I mean we should be able to have more than 12!
i also wanna added more friends in my Top BFF'S list, you can click on widgets click on your bff's list 2 times it will add 2 bff's widgets in your profile Tongue Out
Really ok ill try that then thanks!!

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12309

"miku34" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:




"miku34" wrote:






"Baby260" wrote:







"miku34" wrote:




They should expand how many bffs we can have on the list. We should be able to have at least 20 slots to put all our bffs in!!
i think 12 is all o.o
Yah I mean we should be able to have more than 12!
i also wanna added more friends in my Top BFF'S list, you can click on widgets click on your bff's list 2 times it will add 2 bff's widgets in your profile Tongue Out
Really ok ill try that then thanks!!
you're welcome. smile


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13476
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
9bella
9bella
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1160

"brunostar" wrote:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes


that   would  be  awesome

   Kess  smile


Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 368
yes it would!!!! smile

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

믈­브­중­계 ⇔♣ATM35.COM까똑: XaZA♣⇔ 믈­브­문­자­중...

배팅사이트 배팅사이트∬♥∬AtM35,cOm(까똑: XaZa)∬♥∬ 스포츠토...

안전한 사설 놀이터 ↑↓UsD79.CoM(까똑: XaZa)↑↓안전한 사설 놀이터

야­구­놀­이­터 ⇔♣ATM35.COM까똑: XaZA♣⇔ 한­야­프­로...

Who would you vote for?

토토사이트추천∬♥∬AtM35,cOm(까똑: XaZa)∬♥∬ 토토사이트추천 배...

야­구­놀­이­터 ⇔♣ATM35.COM까똑: XaZA♣⇔ 한­야­프­로...

배팅사이트 배팅사이트∬♥∬AtM35,cOm(까똑: XaZa)∬♥∬배팅사이트 ...

야구­무­료­픽 ⇔♣ATM35.COM까똑: XaZA♣⇔ 야­구­프­로­토...

인터넷토토 인터넷토토∬♥∬AtM35,cOm(까똑: XaZa)∬♥∬배팅사이트...

latest videos