Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
There are just simply not enough chat mods.  Whenever I go into chat, (And this is almost everytime I go into chat) I don't see and chat mods.  You guys need to add more chat mods so us children can stay safe.

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

"sora567" wrote:

There are just simply not enough chat mods.  Whenever I go into chat, (And this is almost everytime I go into chat) I don't see and chat mods.  You guys need to add more chat mods so us children can stay safe.

The chat room has a high level moderation and filter tool that allows the mod to watch chat without being visible in the chat room. Just because you can not see a mod does not mean it is not being watched.

Thanks for your concern though. 

Have fun and stay safe!

Posting in the forums!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well, Whenever I go in the chat room, Everybody's saying stuff that they should get banned from the chat room for.

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"sora567" wrote:

Well, Whenever I go in the chat room, Everybody's saying stuff that they should get banned from the chat room for.

The filter can take action too, it can freeze and kick them if they are behaving badly and the filter is catching it. If the filter isn't catching any words that you think are bad or inappropriate, please contact one of the admins so that they can get it blocked. smile

Posted By:

Thumb

i  have  noticed  that  it  does   that  know  i  know  why   Big Grin

~Stars can't shine without darkness~
~I'll take you by the hand and show you a world you can understand~

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity