Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Not enough chat mods.

Posted By:
sora567
sora567
StarStarStarStar
There are just simply not enough chat mods.  Whenever I go into chat, (And this is almost everytime I go into chat) I don't see and chat mods.  You guys need to add more chat mods so us children can stay safe.

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Not enough chat mods.

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

"sora567" wrote:

There are just simply not enough chat mods.  Whenever I go into chat, (And this is almost everytime I go into chat) I don't see and chat mods.  You guys need to add more chat mods so us children can stay safe.

The chat room has a high level moderation and filter tool that allows the mod to watch chat without being visible in the chat room. Just because you can not see a mod does not mean it is not being watched.

Thanks for your concern though. 

Have fun and stay safe!

Not enough chat mods.

Posted By:
sora567
sora567
StarStarStarStar
Well, Whenever I go in the chat room, Everybody's saying stuff that they should get banned from the chat room for.

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Not enough chat mods.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"sora567" wrote:

Well, Whenever I go in the chat room, Everybody's saying stuff that they should get banned from the chat room for.

The filter can take action too, it can freeze and kick them if they are behaving badly and the filter is catching it. If the filter isn't catching any words that you think are bad or inappropriate, please contact one of the admins so that they can get it blocked. smile

#girlsalliancecamp

Not enough chat mods.

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
i  have  noticed  that  it  does   that  know  i  know  why   Big Grin

kess

yeah (:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Who cried at their graduation?

latest videos