Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

How Do Become A Junior Mod

Posted By:
Hidden Girl
Hidden Girl
StarStarStar
I would like to be come one because I've been on here a while and i think it would be fun.

i am the ONLY unicorn alive!!!!!! Really! Truthfully!
((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅))
P.S. This is my awesome siggy!

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
jounior  mods  are  hand  picked  by  kids  world  aplications  or  bribery  will  not  be  exepted  in  anyway  kw  is  not  adding  any  new  jr  mods  at  the  time    if  a  user  is  consedired  they  will  be  asked  the  best  way    to  become  one  is  to  post  positively   in  fourms  and  chat  nd  do  not  ask  to  be  one

kess

yeah (:

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"9bella" wrote:

jounior  mods  are  hand  picked  by  kids  world  aplications  or  bribery  will  not  be  exepted  in  anyway  kw  is  not  adding  any  new  jr  mods  at  the  time    if  a  user  is  consedired  they  will  be  asked  the  best  way    to  become  one  is  to  post  positively   in  fourms  and  chat  nd  do  not  ask  to  be  one

basically what she said.

You know its funny, I suggested the whole idea of junior mods (but I called them mini mods)

Everybody (including hawkery!)  thought the whole idea was terrible, because people would abuse the power.

lol look where we are now

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"9bella" wrote:

basically what she said.

You know its funny, I suggested the whole idea of junior mods (but I called them mini mods)

Everybody (including hawkery!)  thought the whole idea was terrible, because people would abuse the power.

James, I don't know if the n00bs on here know who Hawkery is. 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"9bella" wrote:

basically what she said.

James, I don't know if the n00bs on here know who Hawkery is. 

For people who don't know: Hawkery was a pretty cool admin that left because she had a child.

Now  they know.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
smile I remember Tanya.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"9bella" wrote:

basically what she said.

wow lol

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
junior mods hand pick by kw admins, applications will not be accepted in any way, you have to posts in the boards and helping in boards, and post in a right section.  

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"9bella" wrote:

this. smile

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
There's not a direct way to become a Junior Mod, but if you contribute positively in the forums, you're always helping!  

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite artist?

ThE WoRd GaMe

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos