Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Birthday Reminders?

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
I just thought it would be cool if Kidzworld told you " Hey, So and So's birthday is in 2 days! " Especially for people like me, who have trouble remembering things.
Plus, it makes my day when I get e-cards, so it'd be nice to get one for your birthday, because some one remembered, thanks to KW birthday reminders!

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Birthday Reminders?

Posted By:
Denai101
Denai101
StarStarStarStar
Having a surprise at the friend's house because I love having surprise!!!

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya

Birthday Reminders?

Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
StarStarStarStar
My b-day is December 26
*Gangsta Girl*

Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!

Birthday Reminders?

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
They have something similar to that in the bottom of the forum categories, but you have to dig through a list of usernames, that may or may not be your friends. I think that they had something before where you would get reminders if they were your friends. I like wishing people I've added a happy birthday, but not when I have to look through a list of names and try to remember if they're on my friend list.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who is your favourite superhero

Do you believe in......

Frozen or Malificent?

Do you believe in......

Do you believe in......

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

latest videos