Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Birthday Reminders?

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
I just thought it would be cool if Kidzworld told you " Hey, So and So's birthday is in 2 days! " Especially for people like me, who have trouble remembering things.
Plus, it makes my day when I get e-cards, so it'd be nice to get one for your birthday, because some one remembered, thanks to KW birthday reminders!

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Birthday Reminders?

Posted By:
Denai101
Denai101
StarStarStarStar
Having a surprise at the friend's house because I love having surprise!!!

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya

Birthday Reminders?

Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
StarStarStarStar
My b-day is December 26
*Gangsta Girl*

Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!

Birthday Reminders?

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
They have something similar to that in the bottom of the forum categories, but you have to dig through a list of usernames, that may or may not be your friends. I think that they had something before where you would get reminders if they were your friends. I like wishing people I've added a happy birthday, but not when I have to look through a list of names and try to remember if they're on my friend list.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Issues with Mom

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

latest videos