Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Medal suggestion

Posted By:
minecraft_girl995 Lock
minecraft_girl995
StarStarStarStar

In the medals place, where it tells you what level you are at and how much you need total to get to the next level it would also tell you how much you need from the total you already have.

Example:

I'm silver in friends. Right now, KW tells you how much you need to get to gold which is 270. I have 127 friends. I need 143 to get to gold. What I was thinking is that KW would tell you that you need 143 more friends. It would be much easier to know for those of you who like to go for the medals (like me!)

Minecraft Rules! ADD ME!! I like cookies....
KW ROCKS!!!! Yayahhh! Check out my profile! I'm really nice! Yay for the members of Kidz World, they all rule! (that includes you!)

Medal suggestion

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
^

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Medal suggestion

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Good idea!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

Rate the song above you

Slap The Keyboard :p

Whos ur fav youtuber?

What are you wearing right now?

Slap The Keyboard :p