Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

A KW suggestion.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello and I thought that KW should have a sharing section for the blogs. I thought of this because if I told a user to look at one particular blog of mine that I've recommended them to read, they might look at the wrong blog. So they could have a sharing section part for the blogs - just like the sharing section for the threads. Anyways, thank you whoever's reading this if you understand what I'm trying to explain and sorry if someone already had this type of concept! ^-^

A KW suggestion.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this idea!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

A KW suggestion.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I love this idea!

Thank you, Gracie! smile I thought that someone had taken this idea immediately 0.o

A KW suggestion.

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I love this idea!

A KW suggestion.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Hello and I thought that KW should have a sharing section for the blogs. I thought of this because if I told a user to look at one particular blog of mine that I've recommended them to read, they might look at the wrong blog. So they could have a sharing section part for the blogs - just like the sharing section for the threads. Anyways, thank you whoever's reading this if you understand what I'm trying to explain and sorry if someone already had this type of concept! ^-^

This is an amazing idea! 

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

A KW suggestion.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
That'd be awesome!  I think that there should be a sharing button for user articles as well!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

A KW suggestion.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeadPhones-" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

This is an amazing idea! 

Hello and thank you Rhema xD

A KW suggestion.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

That'd be awesome!  I think that there should be a sharing button for user articles as well!

Yeah, I definitely agree! smile

A KW suggestion.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"HeadPhones-" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

This is an amazing idea! 

Hello and thank you Rhema xD

You're welcome Steph! Big Grin

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

A KW suggestion.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is the awesome suggestion Steph and I does hope it gets added too and Allen said they want to add the share to more things smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Hello

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

latest videos