x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

A KW suggestion.

← Previous 1
Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5629
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Hello and I thought that KW should have a sharing section for the blogs. I thought of this because if I told a user to look at one particular blog of mine that I've recommended them to read, they might look at the wrong blog. So they could have a sharing section part for the blogs - just like the sharing section for the threads. Anyways, thank you whoever's reading this if you understand what I'm trying to explain and sorry if someone already had this type of concept! ^-^


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52025
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I love this idea!


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5629
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I love this idea!

Thank you, Gracie! smile I thought that someone had taken this idea immediately 0.o


Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1626
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I love this idea!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3108
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Hello and I thought that KW should have a sharing section for the blogs. I thought of this because if I told a user to look at one particular blog of mine that I've recommended them to read, they might look at the wrong blog. So they could have a sharing section part for the blogs - just like the sharing section for the threads. Anyways, thank you whoever's reading this if you understand what I'm trying to explain and sorry if someone already had this type of concept! ^-^

This is an amazing idea! 


ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5234
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
That'd be awesome!  I think that there should be a sharing button for user articles as well!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5629
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"HeadPhones-" wrote:



"membershipgirl" wrote:


Hello and I thought that KW should have a sharing section for the blogs. I thought of this because if I told a user to look at one particular blog of mine that I've recommended them to read, they might look at the wrong blog. So they could have a sharing section part for the blogs - just like the sharing section for the threads. Anyways, thank you whoever's reading this if you understand what I'm trying to explain and sorry if someone already had this type of concept! ^-^

This is an amazing idea! 

Hello and thank you Rhema xD


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5629
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

That'd be awesome!  I think that there should be a sharing button for user articles as well!

Yeah, I definitely agree! smile


Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3108
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"membershipgirl" wrote:



"HeadPhones-" wrote:






"membershipgirl" wrote:




Hello and I thought that KW should have a sharing section for the blogs. I thought of this because if I told a user to look at one particular blog of mine that I've recommended them to read, they might look at the wrong blog. So they could have a sharing section part for the blogs - just like the sharing section for the threads. Anyways, thank you whoever's reading this if you understand what I'm trying to explain and sorry if someone already had this type of concept! ^-^

This is an amazing idea! 

Hello and thank you Rhema xD

You're welcome Steph! Big Grin


ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
This is the awesome suggestion Steph and I does hope it gets added too and Allen said they want to add the share to more things smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

What's Your Favourite Movie?

YouTube or Vine?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

POLL: Do you sleep with your socks on?

post a poem

Quotes from Books

The Banning Game

Replace people's usernames with Potato.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games