×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin
Posts: 1800

We cant change board game but we could add forum games. How would you describe the section?

Posting in the forums!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Probably describe it with something like.

'' This is where you can play forum games!'
or something like that.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin
Posts: 1800

"naruto200" wrote:

Probably describe it with something like.


'' This is where you can play forum games!'

or something like that.


What would you say are the top 3 forum games?  

Posting in the forums!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

"James" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

Probably describe it with something like.


'' This is where you can play forum games!'

or something like that.


What would you say are the top 3 forum games?  


Last 1 to say -insert something here- wins!

Um, maybe the one where you take a word and make a new word off of the last letter.  (HaT [next person] TakE, etc.).

And erm, maybe a counting game?
 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"James" wrote:




"naruto200" wrote:


Probably describe it with something like.



'' This is where you can play forum games!'


or something like that.


What would you say are the top 3 forum games?  


Last 1 to say -insert something here- wins!

Um, maybe the one where you take a word and make a new word off of the last letter.  (HaT [next person] TakE, etc.).

And erm, maybe a counting game?
 


Agreed, LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! !, It's a never ending game!, & The Counting Game are popular. smile


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"James" wrote:

We cant change board game but we could add forum games. How would you describe the section?


This would be awesome James and I agrees with naruto about how to describe the section and what everyone says about the popular games  smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin
Posts: 1800

This will be added shortly. 

Posting in the forums!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

"James" wrote:

This will be added shortly. 


YAY!  Thank you James!  Big Grin

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

Thank you James Big Grin And Naruto for suggesting this  smile


___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity