x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

← Previous 1
Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 128
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I have an idea for the KW forums. Whenever you are about to make a new forum, somewhere around that area is an option for the certain age range; such as if there is a topic based on a teenage things, the GM of the thread puts the range age of (example) 15 through 17. If any member of any age can view the forum, they choose the option "anyone".

I might get bashed on this but hey it's an idea.

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13535
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
smile


Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 128
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:

hell no

this is probably the worst idea ive ever seen 


aaaand it begins.

go ahead, keep bashing.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago


"Chanter" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




hell no



this is probably the worst idea ive ever seen 


aaaand it begins.

go ahead, keep bashing.

no, literally this is the worst idea ive ever seen, im not even joking right now, imagine if they made this, the forums would be in chaos and would just be terrible, think about it for a minute, please.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 128
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:





"Chanter" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:






hell no




this is probably the worst idea ive ever seen 


aaaand it begins.

go ahead, keep bashing.

no, literally this is the worst idea ive ever seen, im not even joking right now, imagine if they made this, the forums would be in chaos and would just be terrible, think about it for a minute, please.


Eh, oh well. But like I said, it was an idea not a 'must do'. 

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Chanter" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:








"Chanter" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:








hell no





this is probably the worst idea ive ever seen 


aaaand it begins.

go ahead, keep bashing.

no, literally this is the worst idea ive ever seen, im not even joking right now, imagine if they made this, the forums would be in chaos and would just be terrible, think about it for a minute, please.


Eh, oh well. But like I said, it was an idea not a 'must do'. 

ok but still 
mods and developers don't add this ever
kthx

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9216
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I think its a good idea. so Younger kids on here won't stumble on anything not for them.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 858
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I was thinking about this idea just a couple of months ago, so I like this idea.

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I think theres the lower age limit for the Girls Only and Boys Only section and I dont think the sections shows up if your under 12.


___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Yeliak_1498556 Lock
Yeliak_1498556
Member since:
May 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1036
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

I think theres the lower age limit for the Girls Only and Boys Only section and I dont think the sections shows up if your under 12.





Aha! That's what I thought! I figured that when I go to KW help area, the first 3 sections come up first, then there's a slight delay and the Girls and Boys Only section pops up after a few seconds. I was like, "Hmmm I wonder why the other 2 sections have this delay.... Maybe there's restrictions.." Then when you said that, it makes sense.

I personally think the age limit is a good idea- to an extent. I think that it may help the younger kids not see or read things that they might not understand, or shouldn't see. It could also help the older kids, because there's nothing worse for me than a young kid writing with terrible grammar, or has bad spelling, even though they can't totally help it.  If the younger kids are grouped together, then they can all have bad grammar together! I'm totally fine without the age restrictions, also. The bad grammar isn't a serious thing, for me, just a minor annoyance, I know we all couldn't spell at some point.


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Favorite YouTuber?

Whats your favorite game?

Favorite Movie Soundtrack (musicals don't ...

Sisters and Electronics don't mix well- HE...

Bad puns

Bad puns

Bad puns

Bad puns

Bad puns

Latest Videos

Play Online Games