x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

An Idea, though not sure if Frowned Upon.

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Posted By:
-Kat-_1760872 Lock
-Kat-_1760872

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I think it's a cool idea and I see why you'd like it and why it may be useful! But Kidzworld is for all of its users, and if certain threads were only for certain age ranges then I don't think it would be particularly fair. We do, of course have the age-restricted Girls/Boys only sections of the forums, which I think as Huge said, only show for people over 12 years. 

But it's a good idea!! If you see anything that you find inappropriate for younger users please don't hesitate to contact a Jr Mod to check it out for you! smile 

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

I think it's a cool idea and I see why you'd like it and why it may be useful! But Kidzworld is for all of its users, and if certain threads were only for certain age ranges then I don't think it would be particularly fair. We do, of course have the age-restricted Girls/Boys only sections of the forums, which I think as Huge said, only show for people over 12 years. 

But it's a good idea!! If you see anything that you find inappropriate for younger users please don't hesitate to contact a Jr Mod to check it out for you! smile 

This.  Also, it's for ten and up.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
It is a good idea.  Although it might cause chaos.  One reason is that one age group may be larger than another age group.  Therefore, the smaller age group might not be in too many forums.  It still is a good idea.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
who is th egm of a threead

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

there is a age resriction to the boys/girls forums?I can see um? ANd how is it even set?I dont get what u said

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I completely agree with this idea.

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I like this idea, but what if instead of just threads, we had a whole section that was only for whatever age group? Kind of like the boys only and girls only. c:

sig

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

And this ^^ smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

What do you do when you're bored?

Reptilians

How many crushed have you had since 3rd g...

Lets Count!

Wii is Better then Xbox 360.

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

The Kidzworld Song

The Second Visit [Crystal Hights Fan Fic]

The Second Visit [Crystal Hights Fan Fic]

Animal toy

Latest Videos

Play Online Games