Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

An Idea, though not sure if Frowned Upon.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it's a cool idea and I see why you'd like it and why it may be useful! But Kidzworld is for all of its users, and if certain threads were only for certain age ranges then I don't think it would be particularly fair. We do, of course have the age-restricted Girls/Boys only sections of the forums, which I think as Huge said, only show for people over 12 years. 

But it's a good idea!! If you see anything that you find inappropriate for younger users please don't hesitate to contact a Jr Mod to check it out for you! smile 

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

I think it's a cool idea and I see why you'd like it and why it may be useful! But Kidzworld is for all of its users, and if certain threads were only for certain age ranges then I don't think it would be particularly fair. We do, of course have the age-restricted Girls/Boys only sections of the forums, which I think as Huge said, only show for people over 12 years. 

But it's a good idea!! If you see anything that you find inappropriate for younger users please don't hesitate to contact a Jr Mod to check it out for you! smile 

This.  Also, it's for ten and up.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
It is a good idea.  Although it might cause chaos.  One reason is that one age group may be larger than another age group.  Therefore, the smaller age group might not be in too many forums.  It still is a good idea.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar
who is th egm of a threead

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

there is a age resriction to the boys/girls forums?I can see um? ANd how is it even set?I dont get what u said

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
I completely agree with this idea.

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I like this idea, but what if instead of just threads, we had a whole section that was only for whatever age group? Kind of like the boys only and girls only. c:

Name

Signature

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

And this ^^ smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hamburger or cheese burger?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

myfrnd

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos