Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

New suggestion

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
If someone's page is on private, they should not have to receive HEY! check out my _____________ from people not on their friends list. Nor gifts or ecards. These actions should be blocked as well.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

New suggestion

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree. I think there should actually be on option that lets you opt out of those completely. It gets annoying. .-.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

New suggestion

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

If someone's page is on private, they should not have to receive HEY! check out my _____________ from people not on their friends list. Nor gifts or ecards. These actions should be blocked as well.

I agrees with this suggestion 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

New suggestion

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sometimes people comment me, or ask for a forum for help on something, and the answer is usually just sharing the post with them, so I don't think that it's an entirely great idea, but I see where you're coming from, it is kinda annoying to get loads of comments sharing stuff with you even if you're not friends with the person. 

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

New suggestion

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Sometimes people comment me, or ask for a forum for help on something, and the answer is usually just sharing the post with them, so I don't think that it's an entirely great idea, but I see where you're coming from, it is kinda annoying to get loads of comments sharing stuff with you even if you're not friends with the person. 
Thats why I used the _______________ part. You're answering only the "forum post" part of it. And yea I see where you're coming from but on that note a simple report will do. My biggest problem is seeing Hey, check out my "video" or "Pic" or "article".  I don't think anything should go through. Private means private. On that note I think gifts and ecards should be excluded as well. Wink

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

I Support Equal Rights

New suggestion

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

Thats why I used the _______________ part. You're answering only the "forum post" part of it. And yea I see where you're coming from but on that note a simple report will do. My biggest problem is seeing Hey, check out my "video" or "Pic" or "article".  I don't think anything should go through. Private means private. Wink

Ahhh okay. I was just thinking that all of them would be like a bundle? Like if one changed then they all would, which is why I said that, I never thought about separating them all.. I agree. ^.^  

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

New suggestion

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
its annoying Tongue Out

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

New suggestion

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes! I like that word. Lets all BUNDLE. smile

I Support Equal Rights

New suggestion

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Yes! I like that word. Lets all BUNDLE. smile
hug 0.o?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

New suggestion

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree. xD

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau
I Support Equal Rights

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how much time it takes you to get ready

how much time it takes you to get ready

We the Kidz

What's ur best colour

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

latest videos