Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

New suggestion

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7086
If someone's page is on private, they should not have to receive HEY! check out my _____________ from people not on their friends list. Nor gifts or ecards. These actions should be blocked as well.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


New suggestion

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7036
I agree. I think there should actually be on option that lets you opt out of those completely. It gets annoying. .-.

Name
Signature
I Support Equal Rights
#FLT4EVER


New suggestion

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 25830

"-Allie-" wrote:

If someone's page is on private, they should not have to receive HEY! check out my _____________ from people not on their friends list. Nor gifts or ecards. These actions should be blocked as well.


I agrees with this suggestion 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


New suggestion

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14922
Sometimes people comment me, or ask for a forum for help on something, and the answer is usually just sharing the post with them, so I don't think that it's an entirely great idea, but I see where you're coming from, it is kinda annoying to get loads of comments sharing stuff with you even if you're not friends with the person. 

1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp


New suggestion

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7086

"-Kat-" wrote:

Sometimes people comment me, or ask for a forum for help on something, and the answer is usually just sharing the post with them, so I don't think that it's an entirely great idea, but I see where you're coming from, it is kinda annoying to get loads of comments sharing stuff with you even if you're not friends with the person. 
Thats why I used the _______________ part. You're answering only the "forum post" part of it. And yea I see where you're coming from but on that note a simple report will do. My biggest problem is seeing Hey, check out my "video" or "Pic" or "article".  I don't think anything should go through. Private means private. On that note I think gifts and ecards should be excluded as well. Wink

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


New suggestion

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14922

"-Allie-" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

Sometimes people comment me, or ask for a forum for help on something, and the answer is usually just sharing the post with them, so I don't think that it's an entirely great idea, but I see where you're coming from, it is kinda annoying to get loads of comments sharing stuff with you even if you're not friends with the person. 
Thats why I used the _______________ part. You're answering only the "forum post" part of it. And yea I see where you're coming from but on that note a simple report will do. My biggest problem is seeing Hey, check out my "video" or "Pic" or "article".  I don't think anything should go through. Private means private. Wink


Ahhh okay. I was just thinking that all of them would be like a bundle? Like if one changed then they all would, which is why I said that, I never thought about separating them all.. I agree. ^.^  

1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp


New suggestion

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13242
its annoying Tongue Out

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


New suggestion

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7086
Yes! I like that word. Lets all BUNDLE. smile

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


New suggestion

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13242

"-Allie-" wrote:

Yes! I like that word. Lets all BUNDLE. smile
hug 0.o?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


New suggestion

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11220
I agree. xD


"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

latest videos