x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-

StarStarStarStarStar
If someone's page is on private, they should not have to receive HEY! check out my _____________ from people not on their friends list. Nor gifts or ecards. These actions should be blocked as well.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
I agree. I think there should actually be on option that lets you opt out of those completely. It gets annoying. .-.

sig

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

If someone's page is on private, they should not have to receive HEY! check out my _____________ from people not on their friends list. Nor gifts or ecards. These actions should be blocked as well.

I agrees with this suggestion 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Sometimes people comment me, or ask for a forum for help on something, and the answer is usually just sharing the post with them, so I don't think that it's an entirely great idea, but I see where you're coming from, it is kinda annoying to get loads of comments sharing stuff with you even if you're not friends with the person. 

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-

StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Sometimes people comment me, or ask for a forum for help on something, and the answer is usually just sharing the post with them, so I don't think that it's an entirely great idea, but I see where you're coming from, it is kinda annoying to get loads of comments sharing stuff with you even if you're not friends with the person. 
Thats why I used the _______________ part. You're answering only the "forum post" part of it. And yea I see where you're coming from but on that note a simple report will do. My biggest problem is seeing Hey, check out my "video" or "Pic" or "article".  I don't think anything should go through. Private means private. On that note I think gifts and ecards should be excluded as well. Wink

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

Thats why I used the _______________ part. You're answering only the "forum post" part of it. And yea I see where you're coming from but on that note a simple report will do. My biggest problem is seeing Hey, check out my "video" or "Pic" or "article".  I don't think anything should go through. Private means private. Wink

Ahhh okay. I was just thinking that all of them would be like a bundle? Like if one changed then they all would, which is why I said that, I never thought about separating them all.. I agree. ^.^  

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar

StarStarStarStarStar
its annoying Tongue Out

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-

StarStarStarStarStar
Yes! I like that word. Lets all BUNDLE. smile

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar

StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Yes! I like that word. Lets all BUNDLE. smile
hug 0.o?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
I agree. xD

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 

Latest Forum Posts

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

say anthing that you can think of

Give me ur cheesiest joke!-moved