Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
When can we change our usernames? I want to so badly..

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Kids world has not really shared but the feature has been there so they ae probably working on it but Jordan said not for a long time

-giantsjetsmets


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

Ello Leah smile

Its on the list for KW to add and I think it must be more complicated then they thought but Im not sure.  

The only way you can change your username for now is

1. Sign up again with a new username
2. Add all your friends from your old profile
3. Ask Jordan to lock your old account and see if theres any way she can update your MEMBER SINCE October 2011 if you wants to

I loves your username and this is me opinion smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

Kids world has not really shared but the feature has been there so they ae probably working on it but Jordan said not for a long time
Aw. I really hope it's soon.

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

Ello Leah smile


Its on the list for KW to add and I think it must be more complicated then they thought but Im not sure.  


The only way you can change your username for now is


1. Sign up again with a new username

2. Add all your friends from your old profile

3. Ask Jordan to lock your old account and see if theres any way she can update your MEMBER SINCE October 2011 if you wants to


I loves your username and this is me opinion smile 
Aw thanks Huge! I guess I will keep it now, but thanks anyways. c: -hugs-

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"-SincerelyLeah;" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Ello Leah smile



Its on the list for KW to add and I think it must be more complicated then they thought but Im not sure.  



The only way you can change your username for now is



1. Sign up again with a new username


2. Add all your friends from your old profile


3. Ask Jordan to lock your old account and see if theres any way she can update your MEMBER SINCE October 2011 if you wants to



I loves your username and this is me opinion smile 
Aw thanks Huge! I guess I will keep it now, but thanks anyways. c: -hugs-


Your welcome and I does love your username already Big Grin [hugz back] smile  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity