Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

suggestion //.\\

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
o.o umm i dont know how to really explain this..what if there was a page that tells us where we can get coins and like where we already had coins and like when we can start receiving coins again..? 
exp:
comments: daily cap over in ___ 
forums: still able to get coins

idek XD......i hope that makes sense...if anyone can explain it better than me then go ahead o_o..

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

suggestion //.\\

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I keep track. I write every action ( I know of ) on a sheet of paper. When I did it last and how many coins I get. Best advice. Bc I think you're asking for a lil too much. There has to be some sort of work here finding, and gathering them each day. Big Grin

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

suggestion //.\\

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

I keep track. I write every action ( I know of ) on a sheet of paper. When I did it last and how many coins I get. Best advice. Bc I think you're asking for a lil too much. There has to be some sort of work here finding, and gathering them each day. Big Grin
Eh, i guess it wouldnt hurt doing that XD unless im too lazy to pick up a pencil 0 _ 0

suggestion //.\\

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

LOL, I would do that, but I'm so lazy. Normally what I do is just give myself a goal on how many coins I want to get before the end of the night.. xD 

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

suggestion //.\\

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

o.o umm i dont know how to really explain this..what if there was a page that tells us where we can get coins and like where we already had coins and like when we can start receiving coins again..? 

exp:

idek XD......i hope that makes sense...if anyone can explain it better than me then go ahead o_o..

I does love this suggestion bun smile  Is you gonna make the thread and say how you has soo many coins ?  Tongue Out  Devil  Angel

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

suggestion //.\\

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

exp:

I does love this suggestion bun smile  Is you gonna make the thread and say how you has soo many coins ?  Tongue Out  Devil  Angel
you has more coins than me Devil Angel Wink

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Who is more hot?

What does your name mean?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What does your name mean?

Brave or Tangled?

Lion or Tiger?

latest videos