x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

suggestion //.\\

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
o.o umm i dont know how to really explain this..what if there was a page that tells us where we can get coins and like where we already had coins and like when we can start receiving coins again..? 
exp:
comments: daily cap over in ___ 
forums: still able to get coins

idek XD......i hope that makes sense...if anyone can explain it better than me then go ahead o_o..

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I keep track. I write every action ( I know of ) on a sheet of paper. When I did it last and how many coins I get. Best advice. Bc I think you're asking for a lil too much. There has to be some sort of work here finding, and gathering them each day. Big Grin

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

I keep track. I write every action ( I know of ) on a sheet of paper. When I did it last and how many coins I get. Best advice. Bc I think you're asking for a lil too much. There has to be some sort of work here finding, and gathering them each day. Big Grin
Eh, i guess it wouldnt hurt doing that XD unless im too lazy to pick up a pencil 0 _ 0

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

LOL, I would do that, but I'm so lazy. Normally what I do is just give myself a goal on how many coins I want to get before the end of the night.. xD 

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:

o.o umm i dont know how to really explain this..what if there was a page that tells us where we can get coins and like where we already had coins and like when we can start receiving coins again..? 

exp:

idek XD......i hope that makes sense...if anyone can explain it better than me then go ahead o_o..

I does love this suggestion bun smile  Is you gonna make the thread and say how you has soo many coins ?  Tongue Out  Devil  Angel

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

exp:

I does love this suggestion bun smile  Is you gonna make the thread and say how you has soo many coins ?  Tongue Out  Devil  Angel
you has more coins than me Devil OWink

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

post a poem

Ok admit, what's the WORST thing u ever di...

post a poem

post a poem

post a poem

post a poem

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Latest Videos

Play Online Games