Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Forums games in or out vote off

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
You know those forum games with more then 15 post that are in general that can't be locked.
Me and Huge had been discussing about that and came up with  a vote off.

Because he feels that some will have feeling of the threads getting locked and remade in the forum game forums We've decided to do a vote off

These are your choices to vote for.

( 1 ) Yes lock the threads with more post that are in say anything and general and remake them in the forum games.

( 2 ) No don't lock the forum game threads in general and say anything with more then 15 post.

Which ever gets the most votes wins.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

You know those forum games with more then 15 post that are in general that can't be locked.

Me and Huge had been discussing about that and came up with  a vote off.

Because he feels that some will have feeling of the threads getting locked and remade in the forum game forums We've decided to do a vote off

These are your choices to vote for.

( 1 ) Yes lock the threads with more post that are in say anything and general and remake them in the forum games.

( 2 ) No don't lock the forum game threads in general and say anything with more then 15 post.

Which ever gets the most votes wins.

Thank you for posting this and yush we has been discussing it and I loved your suggestion and that the forum games got added.  And I doesnt think it would be fair just locking  all the forum games in the General section without it being the majority opinion.  But alot of people has being saying that the General section is getting 'spammed' up with Last one to post [noun]' and counting and ect games.  

Please say your opinion smile

I vote this 

Cos I want the General to be the General section again 

smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
The first one (: (: (:

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
StarStarStarStarStar

Posted By:
Skeith Lock
Skeith
StarStarStarStar

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Are the original "The Counting Game!" and "LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! : D " and such, still in general? Because if they are, I don't think that they should be locked.. since they were the originals and there wasn't even a "Forum Games" section when they were made.. 

But I do think number 1, for the newer and less original forum game threads in general, since they're kinda spamming the general thing when there could be random other posts about...cushions and uuh..spoons.. 

Yeah 

i've got troubled thoughts and a self esteem to match,
{1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp}and a s e lfewhat a catch.

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Number 1 wholeheartedly. Every year we redo some of the most popular versions of things to the next year and close the previous ones. I see no difference here. Most of the older ones have hundreds or tens of thousands of posts. Most of those users have aged out or made new accounts. I see no reason why 1 is not a viable option.  

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Are the original "The Counting Game!" and "LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! : D " and such, still in general? Because if they are, I don't think that they should be locked.. since they were the originals and there wasn't even a "Forum Games" section when they were made.. 

But I do think number 1, for the newer and less original forum game threads in general, since they're kinda spamming the general thing when there could be random other posts about...cushions and uuh..spoons.. 

Yeah 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Number 1 wholeheartedly. Every year we redo some of the most popular versions of things to the next year and close the previous ones. I see no difference here. Most of the older ones have hundreds or tens of thousands of posts. Most of those users have aged out or made new accounts. I see no reason why 1 is not a viable option.  

? u guys redo the most popular like last one? Ive seen some like 2013 versions.Basing it off of you i think that what should happen is next year when u guys are re doing them you should post it in the forum games.I think 1  because that is why the new setion is open but next year when redoing ( and re do all of them in the general section). I think with alot of user help we can make all the forum games in general go  into the right section fairly(when re doing). Also thanks jr.mods for not just bassing your decions off of you guys but letting us help even though we know that you guys can do whatever cause your the boss! smileAgain i choose #1 but next year when redoing it all

-giantsjetsmets

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dirty Lies

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos