x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

Forums games in or out vote off

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
You know those forum games with more then 15 post that are in general that can't be locked.
Me and Huge had been discussing about that and came up with  a vote off.

Because he feels that some will have feeling of the threads getting locked and remade in the forum game forums We've decided to do a vote off

These are your choices to vote for.

( 1 ) Yes lock the threads with more post that are in say anything and general and remake them in the forum games.

( 2 ) No don't lock the forum game threads in general and say anything with more then 15 post.

Which ever gets the most votes wins.

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"naruto200" wrote:

You know those forum games with more then 15 post that are in general that can't be locked.

Me and Huge had been discussing about that and came up with  a vote off.

Because he feels that some will have feeling of the threads getting locked and remade in the forum game forums We've decided to do a vote off

These are your choices to vote for.

( 1 ) Yes lock the threads with more post that are in say anything and general and remake them in the forum games.

( 2 ) No don't lock the forum game threads in general and say anything with more then 15 post.

Which ever gets the most votes wins.

Thank you for posting this and yush we has been discussing it and I loved your suggestion and that the forum games got added.  And I doesnt think it would be fair just locking  all the forum games in the General section without it being the majority opinion.  But alot of people has being saying that the General section is getting 'spammed' up with Last one to post [noun]' and counting and ect games.  

Please say your opinion smile

I vote this 

Cos I want the General to be the General section again 

smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
The first one (: (: (:

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:
Skeith Lock
Skeith

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:
-Kat-_1760872 Lock
-Kat-_1760872

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Are the original "The Counting Game!" and "LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! : D " and such, still in general? Because if they are, I don't think that they should be locked.. since they were the originals and there wasn't even a "Forum Games" section when they were made.. 

But I do think number 1, for the newer and less original forum game threads in general, since they're kinda spamming the general thing when there could be random other posts about...cushions and uuh..spoons.. 

Yeah 

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Number 1 wholeheartedly. Every year we redo some of the most popular versions of things to the next year and close the previous ones. I see no difference here. Most of the older ones have hundreds or tens of thousands of posts. Most of those users have aged out or made new accounts. I see no reason why 1 is not a viable option.  

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

Are the original "The Counting Game!" and "LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! : D " and such, still in general? Because if they are, I don't think that they should be locked.. since they were the originals and there wasn't even a "Forum Games" section when they were made.. 

But I do think number 1, for the newer and less original forum game threads in general, since they're kinda spamming the general thing when there could be random other posts about...cushions and uuh..spoons.. 

Yeah 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

Number 1 wholeheartedly. Every year we redo some of the most popular versions of things to the next year and close the previous ones. I see no difference here. Most of the older ones have hundreds or tens of thousands of posts. Most of those users have aged out or made new accounts. I see no reason why 1 is not a viable option.  

? u guys redo the most popular like last one? Ive seen some like 2013 versions.Basing it off of you i think that what should happen is next year when u guys are re doing them you should post it in the forum games.I think 1  because that is why the new setion is open but next year when redoing ( and re do all of them in the general section). I think with alot of user help we can make all the forum games in general go  into the right section fairly(when re doing). Also thanks jr.mods for not just bassing your decions off of you guys but letting us help even though we know that you guys can do whatever cause your the boss! smileAgain i choose #1 but next year when redoing it all

-giantsjetsmets

← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Oreos vs. Chocolate Chip cookies!

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games