x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15258
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
You know those forum games with more then 15 post that are in general that can't be locked.
Me and Huge had been discussing about that and came up with  a vote off.


Because he feels that some will have feeling of the threads getting locked and remade in the forum game forums We've decided to do a vote off

These are your choices to vote for.


( 1 ) Yes lock the threads with more post that are in say anything and general and remake them in the forum games.

( 2 ) No don't lock the forum game threads in general and say anything with more then 15 post.

Which ever gets the most votes wins.


Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16025
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
1

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30551
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"naruto200" wrote:

You know those forum games with more then 15 post that are in general that can't be locked.

Me and Huge had been discussing about that and came up with  a vote off.



Because he feels that some will have feeling of the threads getting locked and remade in the forum game forums We've decided to do a vote off


These are your choices to vote for.



( 1 ) Yes lock the threads with more post that are in say anything and general and remake them in the forum games.


( 2 ) No don't lock the forum game threads in general and say anything with more then 15 post.


Which ever gets the most votes wins.


Thank you for posting this and yush we has been discussing it and I loved your suggestion and that the forum games got added.  And I doesnt think it would be fair just locking  all the forum games in the General section without it being the majority opinion.  But alot of people has being saying that the General section is getting 'spammed' up with Last one to post [noun]' and counting and ect games.  

Please say your opinion smile

I vote this 

( 1 ) Yes lock the threads with more post that are in say anything and general and remake them in the forum games.

Cos I want the General to be the General section again 

smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12233
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
The first one (: (: (:

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1128
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
1.


Posted By:
Skeith Lock
Skeith
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 129
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
1.

Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
Are the original "The Counting Game!" and "LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! : D " and such, still in general? Because if they are, I don't think that they should be locked.. since they were the originals and there wasn't even a "Forum Games" section when they were made.. 

But I do think number 1, for the newer and less original forum game threads in general, since they're kinda spamming the general thing when there could be random other posts about...cushions and uuh..spoons.. 

Yeah 

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7303
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
Number 1 wholeheartedly. Every year we redo some of the most popular versions of things to the next year and close the previous ones. I see no difference here. Most of the older ones have hundreds or tens of thousands of posts. Most of those users have aged out or made new accounts. I see no reason why 1 is not a viable option.  

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5253
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

Are the original "The Counting Game!" and "LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! : D " and such, still in general? Because if they are, I don't think that they should be locked.. since they were the originals and there wasn't even a "Forum Games" section when they were made.. 


But I do think number 1, for the newer and less original forum game threads in general, since they're kinda spamming the general thing when there could be random other posts about...cushions and uuh..spoons.. 


Yeah 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 393
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

Number 1 wholeheartedly. Every year we redo some of the most popular versions of things to the next year and close the previous ones. I see no difference here. Most of the older ones have hundreds or tens of thousands of posts. Most of those users have aged out or made new accounts. I see no reason why 1 is not a viable option.  

? u guys redo the most popular like last one? Ive seen some like 2013 versions.Basing it off of you i think that what should happen is next year when u guys are re doing them you should post it in the forum games.I think 1  because that is why the new setion is open but next year when redoing ( and re do all of them in the general section). I think with alot of user help we can make all the forum games in general go  into the right section fairly(when re doing). Also thanks jr.mods for not just bassing your decions off of you guys but letting us help even though we know that you guys can do whatever cause your the boss! smileAgain i choose #1 but next year when redoing it all

-giantsjetsmets


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

Are you positive, realist, or negative?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Are you positive, realist, or negative?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What are your hobbies?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What are your hobbies?

What are your hobbies?

photography

photography

Latest Videos

Play Online Games