Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Forums games in or out vote off

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

Number 1 wholeheartedly. Every year we redo some of the most popular versions of things to the next year and close the previous ones. I see no difference here. Most of the older ones have hundreds or tens of thousands of posts. Most of those users have aged out or made new accounts. I see no reason why 1 is not a viable option.  

? u guys redo the most popular like last one? Ive seen some like 2013 versions.Basing it off of you i think that what should happen is next year when u guys are re doing them you should post it in the forum games.I think 1  because that is why the new setion is open but next year when redoing ( and re do all of them in the general section). I think with alot of user help we can make all the forum games in general go  into the right section fairly(when re doing). Also thanks jr.mods for not just bassing your decions off of you guys but letting us help even though we know that you guys can do whatever cause your the boss! smileAgain i choose #1 but next year when redoing it all

Yush.  There used to be eg What Are you Listening to Right Now and I think it was at the end of 2011 there was the new forums upgrade and the very large threads was making KW slow.  James started the 2012 of alot of the sticky threads like I'm Bored and then this year it started to be the KW tradition to start the new thread in the new year and call it the [name of popular thread + year]  

james started all of those?

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Chad I doesnt want to go off topic but there was What Are you listening to Right now [started by Simply_Sam] and Random Subjects [started by Untold_Story .  When the forums was upgraded James had to restart those topics and one or two more too and then this year we started remaking the popular and sticky threads at the beginning of the year.

Lets get back to the topic please and comments me if you wanna discuss it more smile

[back to the topic]

These are your choices to vote for.

( 1 ) Yes lock the threads with more post that are in say anything and general and remake them in the forum games.

( 2 ) No don't lock the forum game threads in general and say anything with more then 15 post.

Which ever gets the most votes wins.

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Seems it's 0 to num. 2 and everyone voted for 1.

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar
We wouldn't want to end the last 1 to post that started three years ago and is very active and start a new one all over again and so we wouldn't want to lock those old ones that have history and would take three years to get it ack 

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

We wouldn't want to end the last 1 to post that started three years ago and is very active and start a new one all over again and so we wouldn't want to lock those old ones that have history and would take three years to get it ack 

We're not locking the original "Last One To Post Wins" thread, just all the others.
For the "What are you listening to right now - 2013" the Junior Mods lock that and make a different thread that continues that which would be, "What are you listening to right now - 2014" make sense?

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
You can still vote Wink

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
I still vote #1...

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm back from my vocation. The votes hardly changed. And it's been about a week. Looks like number 1 won the vote.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ebola

They won't let me be free

ebola

How to speed up your computer to the best ...

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

latest videos