Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

KW Filter can you not -.-

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Honestly, I'm getting sick of this filter. I can barely say words that aren't even inappropriate, and when I try to say something that has a double meaning (and the double meaning is inappropriate but i dont mean the inappropriate meaning) , it's as if they think I'm meaning it in the most nastiest way, so they block it out for no reason. 
Seriously, can this filter just go away? I don't want you to "fix" it, I want it GONE. COMPLETELY. THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE. Because it's starting to get really annoying.
Even though you admin say "We're trying to fix it", it still hasn't been fixed, and it's been here for more than 6 months!!! It's like they aren't even trying.
Please, I don't want it fixed, I just want it gone. That's all I'm asking. Dx

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello but I think that they block the words for the people that are the age of twelve or below. And if the words that you say aren't inappropriate and it gets blocked by the KW filter, you might as well report what's happening to one of the admins. smile 

Posted By:
Tyler5868
Tyler5868
StarStarStarStar
I find it annoying but it's good that they trying to make this site child friendly.

Posted By:
genius@23
genius@23
StarStarStarStarStar

"Tyler5868" wrote:

I find it annoying but it's good that they trying to make this site child friendly.

Astha

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Hello but I think that they block the words for the people that are the age of twelve or below. And if the words that you say aren't inappropriate and it gets blocked by the KW filter, you might as well report what's happening to one of the admins. smile 
I have friends on here that are above that age level and they still get filtered, just wanted you to know. Dazed

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
The filter allows for a faster and more direct communication between users rather than a manual and slow process. If you feel you have words that should not have been blocked you can talk to an admin or mod. 

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It's not going away.

Please send Jordan the "scenerio's" of things so that they can look at it. Okay?

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

May everyone grow to be nicer people and accept other's without judgement.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
it aint that bad

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
It is annoying but just use really simple words then.
I'm sure it won't block 2nd grade level words.

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
FluffyUnicorn_
FluffyUnicorn_
StarStarStarStar
I agree with Asdenoah. Most of the "kids" here are teenagers, so why even have a filter? It's not like we say bad words or anything. Plus too, it blocks out ##### ####." Which is appropriate. I too is getting sick of the filter. I left this site for a year because of it. It was so annoying. Now, it's actually not that bad, but still, it can be annoying.

Kaitlyn
Bands, boy bands, and Youtubers.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

3 Facts About You!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos