x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

Music in siggys.

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5629
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I don't know whether someone else had thought of this idea before but I think KW should have music songs with a user's KW signature in it. For instance, a gif picture on someone's KW signature could pick their own song that's appropriate and either the admins or the junior moderators could approve the song. Thanks for reading this though and I hope this concept will happen! =)


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12610
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Hmm... Would that make it really noisy on KW?
Because you'd come across someone who has music on their siggy and you'd hear it a  ton of em' from different people....

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:

Hmm... Would that make it really noisy on KW?

Because you'd come across someone who has music on their siggy and you'd hear it a  ton of em' from different people....

autoplay off for every signature = good idea

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12610
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:


Hmm... Would that make it really noisy on KW?


Because you'd come across someone who has music on their siggy and you'd hear it a  ton of em' from different people....

autoplay off for every signature = good idea

True or just turn your volume off as well...

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
Team Audi #46_1798243 Lock
Team Audi #46_1798243
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6883
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
If you add music into siggys with AutoPlay on, KidzWorld would be a laggy, loud mess. If you add it with AutoPlay off, it would it would be slow to load threads because, the music would have to be streamed.

Not only that but, everybody's taste in music is different. Not everybody is going to want to listen to what someone else is listening to. For example, Kanye's latest album featured Daft Punk producing almost every song on his album. I like Kanye's album but, I may not like any of Daft Punk's other songs.

-Or-

Someone who listens to techno, electronic and house music won't want to listen to rap, rock or R&B. People would be posting music for no reason because only a select people would actually listen to it. 

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3_2000110 Lock
Un-thinkableImaginary:3_2000110
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1817
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

If you add music into siggys with AutoPlay on, KidzWorld would be a laggy, loud mess. If you add it with AutoPlay off, it would it would be slow to load threads because, the music would have to be streamed.


Not only that but, everybody's taste in music is different. Not everybody is going to want to listen to what someone else is listening to. For example, Kanye's latest album featured Daft Punk producing almost every song on his album. I like Kanye's album but, I may not like any of Daft Punk's other songs.


-Or-


Someone who listens to techno, electronic and house music won't want to listen to rap, rock or R&B. People would be posting music for no reason because only a select people would actually listen to it. 

^

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Goodbye KW! Love you all!


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5629
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Or, there could maybe be a button section where it says 'listen to their music' and you don't have to press it and there could be another part which tells us the music they have in their KW signature. 


Posted By:
-Kat-_1760872 Lock
-Kat-_1760872
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15653
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Or, there could maybe be a button section where it says 'listen to their music' and you don't have to press it and there could be another part which tells us the music they have in their KW signature. 


I quite like the idea of this, I really miss having mixpod where we could show people what kind of music we listen to. 

But I do think that autoplay would be difficult

Imagine someone with screamo, and then suddenly Nicki Minaj pops out of no where

s:  

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5629
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Or, there could maybe be a button section where it says 'listen to their music' and you don't have to press it and there could be another part which tells us the music they have in their KW signature. 


I quite like the idea of this, I really miss having mixpod where we could show people what kind of music we listen to. 

But I do think that autoplay would be difficult

Imagine someone with screamo, and then suddenly Nicki Minaj pops out of no where

s:  

Yeah, that's the thing why I doubt that this could work. D:


Posted By:
GoofyGooberROCK Lock
GoofyGooberROCK
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 129
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Kids would love to hear Laid to Rest by Lamb of God in my siggy. Wink Grin

i think i was a junior mod once you know

BYE EVERYONE. Big Grin


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

The Second Visit [Crystal Hights Fan Fic]

What do you do when you're bored?

Reptilians

How many crushed have you had since 3rd g...

Lets Count!

Wii is Better then Xbox 360.

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

The Kidzworld Song

The Second Visit [Crystal Hights Fan Fic]

The Second Visit [Crystal Hights Fan Fic]

Latest Videos

Play Online Games