Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Music in siggys.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know whether someone else had thought of this idea before but I think KW should have music songs with a user's KW signature in it. For instance, a gif picture on someone's KW signature could pick their own song that's appropriate and either the admins or the junior moderators could approve the song. Thanks for reading this though and I hope this concept will happen! =)

Music in siggys.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmm... Would that make it really noisy on KW?
Because you'd come across someone who has music on their siggy and you'd hear it a  ton of em' from different people....

Music in siggys.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

Because you'd come across someone who has music on their siggy and you'd hear it a  ton of em' from different people....

autoplay off for every signature = good idea

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Music in siggys.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

autoplay off for every signature = good idea

True or just turn your volume off as well...

Music in siggys.

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
If you add music into siggys with AutoPlay on, KidzWorld would be a laggy, loud mess. If you add it with AutoPlay off, it would it would be slow to load threads because, the music would have to be streamed.

Not only that but, everybody's taste in music is different. Not everybody is going to want to listen to what someone else is listening to. For example, Kanye's latest album featured Daft Punk producing almost every song on his album. I like Kanye's album but, I may not like any of Daft Punk's other songs.

-Or-

Someone who listens to techno, electronic and house music won't want to listen to rap, rock or R&B. People would be posting music for no reason because only a select people would actually listen to it. 

Reach For The Stars! It's Right There For Ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notice: I Will NOT Be On As Frequent Anymore. Sorry For The Inconvenience This Causes For Any RPs

Music in siggys.

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

If you add music into siggys with AutoPlay on, KidzWorld would be a laggy, loud mess. If you add it with AutoPlay off, it would it would be slow to load threads because, the music would have to be streamed.

Not only that but, everybody's taste in music is different. Not everybody is going to want to listen to what someone else is listening to. For example, Kanye's latest album featured Daft Punk producing almost every song on his album. I like Kanye's album but, I may not like any of Daft Punk's other songs.

-Or-

Someone who listens to techno, electronic and house music won't want to listen to rap, rock or R&B. People would be posting music for no reason because only a select people would actually listen to it. 

^

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Music in siggys.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Or, there could maybe be a button section where it says 'listen to their music' and you don't have to press it and there could be another part which tells us the music they have in their KW signature. 

Music in siggys.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Or, there could maybe be a button section where it says 'listen to their music' and you don't have to press it and there could be another part which tells us the music they have in their KW signature. 

I quite like the idea of this, I really miss having mixpod where we could show people what kind of music we listen to. 

But I do think that autoplay would be difficult

Imagine someone with screamo, and then suddenly Nicki Minaj pops out of no where

s:  

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Music in siggys.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

I quite like the idea of this, I really miss having mixpod where we could show people what kind of music we listen to. 

But I do think that autoplay would be difficult

Imagine someone with screamo, and then suddenly Nicki Minaj pops out of no where

s:  

Yeah, that's the thing why I doubt that this could work. D:

Music in siggys.

Posted By:
GoofyGooberROCK Lock
GoofyGooberROCK
StarStarStarStar
Kids would love to hear Laid to Rest by Lamb of God in my siggy. Wink Grin

i think i was a junior mod once you know

BYE EVERYONE. Big Grin

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What to do if I can't date?

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

dreams vs reality

What is your life?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

latest videos