Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Alot of times when I try to sign in a page pops up that says that an error has occurred.. It's really annoying, and if I try to sign in again it just does the same thing Frustrated 
I don't know what to do when I happens.. Help?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It happens on the Wii internet channel, and google chrome browser's.

An anti productive wannabe

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I am not sure either and  it could be that you hasnt got the latest browser and James done a thread about how to check your browser and I will share it to your profile. If this doesnt work then please comment Jordan 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

I am not sure either and  it could be that you hasnt got the latest browser and James done a thread about how to check your browser and I will share it to your profile. If this doesnt work then please comment Jordan 

Oh okay, thanks :3 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I checked and my browser is updated.. 

Posted By:

Thumb

"hugebear" wrote:

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"naruto200" wrote:

It happens on the Wii internet channel, and google chrome browser's.

I use Google Chrome and I don't have this problem.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity