Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Auto refresh

Posted By:
The ninja boy
The ninja boy
StarStarStarStar
I'd like to share a taught about adding Meta auto refresh for every 5 sec to their comments area PMs and places like these

MY BRAINTruth

Auto refresh

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
You have any idea how long that would take for them to do?

Destiny Concept Art

★ Become Legend★

Auto refresh

Posted By:
The ninja boy
The ninja boy
StarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

It doesn't takes too much There's only single line of HTML code The following code:
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5"/> This code will refresh after every 5 secs

MY BRAINTruth

Auto refresh

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

"The ninja boy" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

It doesn't takes too much There's only single line of HTML code The following code:
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5"/> This code will refresh after every 5 secs

Maybe you should go to Canada and work with those guys. They would have to get this work on the server and they would have to make sure that is doesn't crash or that is doesn't lag. Or just plain not work. 

Destiny Concept Art

★ Become Legend★

Auto refresh

Posted By:
The ninja boy
The ninja boy
StarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"The ninja boy" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

Maybe you should go to Canada and work with those guys. They would have to get this work on the server and they would have to make sure that is doesn't crash or that is doesn't lag. Or just plain not work. 

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"The ninja boy" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

Well I've a bunch of experience about this stuff I mean HTML and CSS and this has to be added at the top of pages and loading into servers is a piece of cake upload them using your ftp or another protocol you are using (if you are using online hosting servers) it doesn't need any thing reallllllllyyyyyyyyy much tough to do.

MY BRAINTruth

Auto refresh

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

"The ninja boy" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"The ninja boy" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

Well I've a bunch of experience about this stuff I mean HTML and CSS and this has to be added at the top of pages and loading into servers is a piece of cake upload them using your ftp or another protocol you are using (if you are using online hosting servers) it doesn't need any thing reallllllllyyyyyyyyy much tough to do.

How about you make your own social network than. I realize some of this stuff is easy for you, but it might not be for the webmasters. If they could, don't you think they would do it? They have lives outside of this website. They aren't going to put their lives into this. They still have bills to pay and expenses to meet. Don't expect much from them. The fact that this website is up in the first place is a lot to expect, considering nobody was expecting this in the first place. You seem to have the experience to make a social network since that seems to be like making a sandwich. 

Destiny Concept Art

★ Become Legend★

Auto refresh

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello and I does this think this is the awesome suggestion but like what Team Audi says its probably not that easy cos if it was then KW would of added it.

But I does think this would be awesome if it was possibles and KW adds more things all the time smile  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Auto refresh

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

Ello and I does this think this is the awesome suggestion but like what Team Audi says its probably not that easy cos if it was then KW would of added it.

But I does think this would be awesome if it was possibles and KW adds more things all the time smile  

Auto refresh

Posted By:
The ninja boy
The ninja boy
StarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"The ninja boy" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"The ninja boy" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

How about you make your own social network than. I realize some of this stuff is easy for you, but it might not be for the webmasters. If they could, don't you think they would do it? They have lives outside of this website. They aren't going to put their lives into this. They still have bills to pay and expenses to meet. Don't expect much from them. The fact that this website is up in the first place is a lot to expect, considering nobody was expecting this in the first place. You seem to have the experience to make a social network since that seems to be like making a sandwich. 

well They must have forgotten or something like that Yeah I wanted to make a social Website also a social app for android but It needs Money and when you made it needs Traffic The tough thing for me is paying for it but a site like KW They get too much money for a traffic like this what do you think They don't get money by making KW They can get their bills paid with the money they get from KW and I never expected anything from them so I just was sharing my taught to other users I wasn't expecing

btw sorry for late reply my Router had some problems so I couldn't connect to Internet cuz of that

MY BRAINTruth

Auto refresh

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
it will be  a great idea

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Disney New Disney ????

Old Disney New Disney ????

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

write any kw members name

latest videos