x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock
Teh_Skittlez_1249024

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
So, I have tendinitis. I'm typing this single-handedly. Over the past several days (most recently about 15 minutes ago), I have made many multi-paragraph essay length posts only to be greeted by an error screen upon trying to post them. I can't put every single post I make on the clipboard in case it doesn't post. I shouldn't have to put every single post I make on my clipboard in case it doesn't post. This is one of the only problems I've had so far that has made me seriously consider leaving this site permanently. I'd really like to see a fix of some sort for this soon. 

Posted By:
James
James
Admin

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

So, I have tendinitis. I'm typing this single-handedly. Over the past several days (most recently about 15 minutes ago), I have made many multi-paragraph essay length posts only to be greeted by an error screen upon trying to post them. I can't put every single post I make on the clipboard in case it doesn't post. I shouldn't have to put every single post I make on my clipboard in case it doesn't post. This is one of the only problems I've had so far that has made me seriously consider leaving this site permanently. I'd really like to see a fix of some sort for this soon. 

We were not aware of this and will look into it. 

Latest Forum Posts

Rules Of Debating

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

The Banning Game

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

Throw anything at the user below

Names From A-Z (The Original)

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p

Latest Videos

Play Online Games