Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Fix replying

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
So, I have tendinitis. I'm typing this single-handedly. Over the past several days (most recently about 15 minutes ago), I have made many multi-paragraph essay length posts only to be greeted by an error screen upon trying to post them. I can't put every single post I make on the clipboard in case it doesn't post. I shouldn't have to put every single post I make on my clipboard in case it doesn't post. This is one of the only problems I've had so far that has made me seriously consider leaving this site permanently. I'd really like to see a fix of some sort for this soon. 

Fix replying

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

So, I have tendinitis. I'm typing this single-handedly. Over the past several days (most recently about 15 minutes ago), I have made many multi-paragraph essay length posts only to be greeted by an error screen upon trying to post them. I can't put every single post I make on the clipboard in case it doesn't post. I shouldn't have to put every single post I make on my clipboard in case it doesn't post. This is one of the only problems I've had so far that has made me seriously consider leaving this site permanently. I'd really like to see a fix of some sort for this soon. 

We were not aware of this and will look into it. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos