Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
So, I have tendinitis. I'm typing this single-handedly. Over the past several days (most recently about 15 minutes ago), I have made many multi-paragraph essay length posts only to be greeted by an error screen upon trying to post them. I can't put every single post I make on the clipboard in case it doesn't post. I shouldn't have to put every single post I make on my clipboard in case it doesn't post. This is one of the only problems I've had so far that has made me seriously consider leaving this site permanently. I'd really like to see a fix of some sort for this soon. 

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

So, I have tendinitis. I'm typing this single-handedly. Over the past several days (most recently about 15 minutes ago), I have made many multi-paragraph essay length posts only to be greeted by an error screen upon trying to post them. I can't put every single post I make on the clipboard in case it doesn't post. I shouldn't have to put every single post I make on my clipboard in case it doesn't post. This is one of the only problems I've had so far that has made me seriously consider leaving this site permanently. I'd really like to see a fix of some sort for this soon. 

We were not aware of this and will look into it. 

play online games

latest forum posts

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

Rate the band above you

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Names From A-Z

Rate the band above you

Weight

Rate the band above you

Rate the band above you

What Do You Think About Justin Bieber-moved

latest videos