Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I've most likely posted about this before, but a big reason I'm hardly on this website anymore is because of its restrictions and how long things take to process, though I realize it's a kids aimed website and needs to be monitored safely, but one thing I have a big issue with is that when uploading pictures you have to manually upload one photo, go  back and upload another and I'm used to selecting one or more photos, having a page to caption them and upload all at once, is there a possibility of that feature being added to the site any time soon? 

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT THIS PIZZA WITHOUT MY DRINK

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I have sooo many pics on my book,online,bullet board,etc that I have a favorite 

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
YES alot of modern social networks have them  KW should also...

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"catjames97" wrote:

I've most likely posted about this before, but a big reason I'm hardly on this website anymore is because of its restrictions and how long things take to process, though I realize it's a kids aimed website and needs to be monitored safely, but one thing I have a big issue with is that when uploading pictures you have to manually upload one photo, go  back and upload another and I'm used to selecting one or more photos, having a page to caption them and upload all at once, is there a possibility of that feature being added to the site any time soon? 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity