Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Multiple picture uploading

Posted By:
catjames97
catjames97
StarStarStarStar
I've most likely posted about this before, but a big reason I'm hardly on this website anymore is because of its restrictions and how long things take to process, though I realize it's a kids aimed website and needs to be monitored safely, but one thing I have a big issue with is that when uploading pictures you have to manually upload one photo, go  back and upload another and I'm used to selecting one or more photos, having a page to caption them and upload all at once, is there a possibility of that feature being added to the site any time soon? 

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT THIS PIZZA WITHOUT MY DRINK

Posted By:
Denai101
Denai101
StarStarStarStar
I have sooo many pics on my book,online,bullet board,etc that I have a favorite 

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
YES alot of modern social networks have them  KW should also...

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar

"catjames97" wrote:

I've most likely posted about this before, but a big reason I'm hardly on this website anymore is because of its restrictions and how long things take to process, though I realize it's a kids aimed website and needs to be monitored safely, but one thing I have a big issue with is that when uploading pictures you have to manually upload one photo, go  back and upload another and I'm used to selecting one or more photos, having a page to caption them and upload all at once, is there a possibility of that feature being added to the site any time soon? 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Last one to say car wins

why do we love chocolate

What's more comfortable: jeans (yes) or le...

why do we love chocolate