x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

change kw can we? -moved

Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12286
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
if there was a two buttons for changing kw in to old or new o.o so anytime we can change kw profiles only, old kw button or new one i like old kw more then this one? what's your advice guys! (:


Posted By:
hugebear Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Baby260" wrote:

if there was a two buttons for changing kw in to old or new o.o so anytime we can change kw profiles only, old kw button or new one i like old kw more then this one? what's your advice guys! (:
Ello Baby and KW gets updated alot cos of adding new features and ect. What part of the old profiles does you like more than the new ones? 

I like the new ones now that I has got used to them but this is just me opinion smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12286
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

if there was a two buttons for changing kw in to old or new o.o so anytime we can change kw profiles only, old kw button or new one i like old kw more then this one? what's your advice guys! (:
Ello Baby and KW gets updated alot cos of adding new features and ect. What part of the old profiles does you like more than the new ones? 

I like the new ones now that I has got used to them but this is just me opinion smile 
i like your profile because its old. (:


Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12500
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
I didn't see much of the old one. smile
But I love the new KW! Big Grin


Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13507
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
O_O?


Posted By:
hugebear Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Baby260" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:




"Baby260" wrote:


if there was a two buttons for changing kw in to old or new o.o so anytime we can change kw profiles only, old kw button or new one i like old kw more then this one? what's your advice guys! (:
Ello Baby and KW gets updated alot cos of adding new features and ect. What part of the old profiles does you like more than the new ones? 

I like the new ones now that I has got used to them but this is just me opinion smile 
i like your profile because its old. (:


Thank you Baby and Im sure you can make your profile like the one I has and I hasnt changed it since forever O.o xD 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5630
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
I remember when I had one of the old KW profiles. I think if you edit your autobiography it shows a button whether you want to change your profile to the old Kidzworld profiles. smile 


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12286
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"membershipgirl" wrote:

I remember when I had one of the old KW profiles. I think if you edit your autobiography it shows a button whether you want to change your profile to the old Kidzworld profiles. smile 
i will try o.o


Latest Forum Posts

Will AlphaT be missed?

kidzworld is dead

The person below me

Happy Birthday Snow!!! (When you get online)

The person below me

Happy Birthday Snow!!! (When you get online)

Why believe in God?

Why believe in God?

The person below me

Country ABC Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games