x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9801
StarStarStarStarStar
So, under each forum, there's the list of users and the newest user to KW. But when you click on the newest user's profile, it goes to KW's main page. Why is the newest user option even there if you can't go to their profile?

You have to think anyway, so why not think big? -


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15247
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

So, under each forum, there's the list of users and the newest user to KW. But when you click on the newest user's profile, it goes to KW's main page. Why is the newest user option even there if you can't go to their profile?
So you know who  is the newest user?


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3242
StarStarStarStarStar
Sometimes you can visit their profile. It just depends if they've been approved yet or not.


Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9801
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:


So, under each forum, there's the list of users and the newest user to KW. But when you click on the newest user's profile, it goes to KW's main page. Why is the newest user option even there if you can't go to their profile?
So you know who  is the newest user?
Yes and that's useful but what else is there to do? Why not make it where you can access his profile? Or maybe only show accounts after they've been approved...

You have to think anyway, so why not think big? -


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15247
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:



"naruto200" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:




So, under each forum, there's the list of users and the newest user to KW. But when you click on the newest user's profile, it goes to KW's main page. Why is the newest user option even there if you can't go to their profile?
So you know who  is the newest user?
Yes and that's useful but what else is there to do? Why not make it where you can access his profile? Or maybe only show accounts after they've been approved...
By the time that acount is approved there could be another new user.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9801
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"naruto200" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:






So, under each forum, there's the list of users and the newest user to KW. But when you click on the newest user's profile, it goes to KW's main page. Why is the newest user option even there if you can't go to their profile?
So you know who  is the newest user?
Yes and that's useful but what else is there to do? Why not make it where you can access his profile? Or maybe only show accounts after they've been approved...
By the time that acount is approved there could be another new user.
There's always new user, theres a new user like every ten minutes. It's a bit hard to plan for, but there could be some kind of system, right?

You have to think anyway, so why not think big? -


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 393
StarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Sometimes you can visit their profile. It just depends if they've been approved yet or not.

-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13528
StarStarStarStarStar
there profile isnt fully approved yet maybe?


Posted By:
Jordan
Jordan
Admin
Member since:
April 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 468
StarStarStarStar
This is really interesting and I am going to look into it as to why it's happening.  It should take you to their profile, and if the account is not approved it shouldn't show

Thanks!

I'm Jordan, the Manager at KW! Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.


Posted By:
DreamChild_1420725 Lock
DreamChild_1420725
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1296
StarStarStarStarStar
I Have Not Heard Of This Before. 

~Peace - Love - Learn~


Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

The person below me

Short Story Help?? Please(:

The Banning Game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

The person below me

Make a sentence starting with the last wor...

Words that start with " Q "-moved

LAST PERSON TO SAY HI WINS-moved

Last one to say Dream Big wins!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games