Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Team Audi #46_1798243 Lock
Team Audi #46_1798243
StarStarStarStarStar
I had three photos last night that I uploaded. I found out this afternoon that were rejected hence why i don't have a profile picture right now. I designed it and just wanted to upload here. Granted, it had my last name on it but, I don't really care. It's just my last name. Can't possibly see why someone would want to find out where I or act like me. I'm nothing special.

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
It's because it's against the rules.  I know, it can be annoying.  Being that you're (I think) seventeen, and can think for yourself, it's annoying for mods to tell what you can't do when it's your safety not theirs.  But they have to reject stuff like that if they want it to remain a "safe" kids site (even though the filter lets through bad words but a long fine word gets blocked).  If you wanna put last names, go onto bookface.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar
you may as well just leave the EXIF data in the images if you care so little about your privacy

i am neurotic and totally illogical

Posted By:
Team Audi #46_1798243 Lock
Team Audi #46_1798243
StarStarStarStarStar

"Theocrat" wrote:

you may as well just leave the EXIF data in the images if you care so little about your privacy
Yeah, i could. Wouldn't do much for 'em. It was just my last name. Its a pretty common one and they wouldn't really be able to find me.

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||

play online games

latest forum posts

need a help in chemistry !!

This Is How We Roll - Florida Georgia Line...

A Nigeria actress said that she can act ud...

What will you be when you grow up?

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos