Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Live preview when making a custom theme

Posted By:
#OfficialTre.
#OfficialTre.
StarStarStar
I was in the page to make a custom theme because I wanted mine to be different. I did't know what each thing would change, so I thought, "Why not have something that shows you what you're changing on your profile and what it would look like before you save it?" Just something I thought might be more convenient to other users as well. smile

Magic.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
If you go onto your profile and click on edit themes (next to your profile pic), it updates the changes you're making automatically so you can see what it looks like. I don't think that applies for the background though, you'd have to save it first in order for it to update. I think a preview on the bio would be cool though!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

If you go onto your profile and click on edit themes (next to your profile pic), it updates the changes you're making automatically so you can see what it looks like. I don't think that applies for the background though, you'd have to save it first in order for it to update. I think a preview on the bio would be cool though!
this^^ and I'm pretty sure when you go in through settings there is a preview button...

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar
woah I didn't notice the preview button wow

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Bollywood For Indians

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

Last one to say lollipop wins!!

Last one to post school wins!

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last one to say lollipop wins!!