Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

I have a concern on something,

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think junior mods should be moving threads from say anything because it is tittled say anything.

these should be moved in my opinion: Forum games

, tv shows, video games... politic events Food, books, questions  electronics and others that are made in say anything should remain in say anything because .... because, the section tittle.... that is why.
Say anything is the section tittle.

Now i'm not saying go and post allot of video game threads in say anything.
What I am saying is, if  a thread is in say anything, the person posting it there might have a reason.
So check with them first.

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah... Jr. Mods can be annoying with that...

Let's enjoy summer this year!

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I know what you mean! Sometimes its best to just leave some topics in the say anything, because you will get more responses that way. Not everyone hangs out in the food section, so how else am I supposed to know who likes cake or not? I think if you tell them in the thread not to move it, they won't move it. Just ask them to leave it.

Posted By:
-PureHeart-
-PureHeart-
StarStarStarStar
I do agree, it is "Say Anything", after all! x3
Unless it's a "Girls Only", or "Boys Only" post, I think it should be moved... xD

♥~Pure Heart~♥

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry guys! Y'all have a good point. I'll talk to some of the other Jr Mods about this. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Even though it totally makes sense, wouldn't the say anything section get even more cluttered than it is? That's kind of annoying to me. But like if they had a legitimate reason for leaving it there, that's different.

Name

Signature

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Even though it totally makes sense, wouldn't the say anything section get even more cluttered than it is? That's kind of annoying to me. But like if they had a legitimate reason for leaving it there, that's different.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
StarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Tails' Reply On Kristeeeeen's Post:
"Ah, you do have a point.. But it is Say Anything, so you can basically say anything, even if it's suppose to be on a different forum section, and even if it gets cluttered."
Reply On Cluttering The Section:
"I don't think people should just be so random on it, for example; THIS IS SO IMPORTANT! (And it ends up not being so important, and they just clutter it up), & other things as so. -- Okay, what I am trying to go with this, is people make pointless things, trying to be all random, and/or funny or whatever their 'point' is with it. Yes, that is what clutters it, and what needs to stop. If that stops happening, it couldn't get so 'cluttered'."

[Please, don't start any argument on what I am saying, it is just my thought, and opinion on what I am replying to.]

-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello and this is the good point and I does agree.  If its in the SAY ANYTHING in the future then  I will leave it there now and sorry smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pancakes Or Waffles

Pancakes Or Waffles

Bacon Or Sausage

Pancakes Or Waffles

Bacon Or Sausage

Favorite Hits

latest videos