Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Locked Account Reason Statement

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
I was seeing this one person was locked just after four posts, which all four were okay. It didn't make sense why he was locked. Is there any way to know the reason why someone is locked? If not, why not make that "This user has been locked" red redirect show a reason why? And not just "For violating terms of service".

DaMarkus yo

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
well, there is a person who created lots of fake accounts around kw, a one person who annoys me a lot so he locked i think o.o someone just sign up in October & September.. he always said hes my bf then his friend or gf, and you know wat?.. xD

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Because a lot of stuff goes on in the shadows that regular users don't see.

Posted By:
Jordan
Jordan
Admin
StarStarStarStar

We cannot share the reason why each user is locked.  Just because you see someone post 4 things, you do not know what else has gone on or if they have past accounts etc....

Please feel free to comment me if you have questions. I can then look into things and see if I can share why.

It's individual to each user, so I can't say exactly what happened without looking. And the same goes for sending a message to other users when it is locked.

There are many different reasons why someone is locked.

I'm Jordan, the Manager at KW! Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
you dont just get locked for forums

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction or Jonas brothers

what instrument do you play

What's your favorite song

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

latest videos