Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15111
We should have something on KW that says type website to be approved.
then it will be held ( like photos ) and then a mod or junior mod can check it and see if it's

a: appropriate
b: safe

and the filter could even have suggestions on whether it's good or not if the mods or junior mods are not sure.



Posted By:
ps3master Lock
ps3master
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 936

"naruto200" wrote:

We should have something on KW that says type website to be approved.

then it will be held ( like photos ) and then a mod or junior mod can check it and see if it's


a: appropriate

b: safe


and the filter could even have suggestions on whether it's good or not if the mods or junior mods are not sure.
I whole-heartedly agree. Maybe we should start a petiton for it...

The Marine


Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 849
This suggestion has been made before and is still a bad idea because of how long it would take for a mod to go through an external site to make sure it's KW-appropriate, among other things. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


Posted By:
donnabug13
donnabug13
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1852
I agree this is a very good idea! 


Me when I seen this thread:


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15111

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

This suggestion has been made before and is still a bad idea because of how long it would take for a mod to go through an external site to make sure it's KW-appropriate, among other things. 
Maybe there is a mod that would be willing to do it? if not. I wouldn't mind it. 



Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7209
Speaking on behalf of one of those junior mods, I agree with tearsintherain. Its way to much work on staff. Site's change and evolve daily and we couldn't even begin to keep up nor should we.

I can only visit here on weekends due to University, but I try. smile

I Support Equal Rights


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15111
Or maybe volunteering, trusting, users could if the mods can't take a second to scroll through a couple pages.



Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4656
You can put links on your bio if the site is on Kidzworld

Do not mess with them. PERIOD.


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15111

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:

You can put links on your bio if the site is on Kidzworld
just on your bio?

I mean links that are out side of kw.



Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7209

"naruto200" wrote:

if the mods can't take a second to scroll through a couple pages.
This must be satire.

I can only visit here on weekends due to University, but I try. smile

I Support Equal Rights


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

latest forum posts

thought for the day

Its a never ending game!

Just saying hi

Singing Christian

The Twilight Series (LOVE)

The Twilight Series (LOVE)-moved

ThE WoRd GaMe

Words That Start With F.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos