Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

'Kidzworld Plus'

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
On the internet, there are many sites which try to be free for all people who want to use them. One of the problems with running a free website is the finances. Employees cost money, servers cost money, it all costs money. So, I'm proposing an optional donation feature, that might add some extra features to Kidzworld for those who donate. It would give members like myself who have been here a long time and have a vested interest in Kidzworld the opportunity to give back, and the extra finance could be used to help improve Kidzworld faster or more efficiently. Some examples of features that might be exclusive to 'Kidzworld Plus' members might be a new graphic or badge on your page that shows you've donated, maybe a differently colored username or a 6th star for the forums. Maybe a private board for people who contribute akin to Boys or Girls Only. Small things that don't really effect the KW experience too much, but are nice little bonuses that make it fun for those who do decide to donate. 

'Kidzworld Plus'

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar
Great idea.
I like how you thought it out completely.

'Kidzworld Plus'

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello Skittlez and I doesnt think anyone under 13 can donate and I also dunno if this would work. I think it could be the discrimanation against people what can not pay and  just click more adverts and KW will have enough money.  

I dunno and I think its unfair for people who can't donate cos of either they is too young or they has not got money to spare.  

Just me opinion 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

'Kidzworld Plus'

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
ok 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

'Kidzworld Plus'

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmm...
I like the premise, but KW is a kids site. Most kids here would rather spend their money on ice cream or a new video game.

I do however think there should be a Veterans program, maybe everyone 3 years and up gets a thingy on their profile or a title under their pic like mods and admins. Same goes for people who have thousands and thousands of posts, its a way to give recognition to that persons dedication.

'Kidzworld Plus'

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

Hmm...

I like the premise, but KW is a kids site. Most kids here would rather spend their money on ice cream or a new video game.

I do however think there should be a Veterans program, maybe everyone 3 years and up gets a thingy on their profile or a title under their pic like mods and admins. Same goes for people who have thousands and thousands of posts, its a way to give recognition to that persons dedication.
you do realize the main point of this idea is to make more money off the site, right? and not everyone on this site is 7. 

'Kidzworld Plus'

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

Ello Skittlez and I doesnt think anyone under 13 can donate and I also dunno if this would work. I think it could be the discrimanation against people what can not pay and  just click more adverts and KW will have enough money.  

I dunno and I think its unfair for people who can't donate cos of either they is too young or they has not got money to spare.  

Just me opinion 

The age thing is definitely something I realize could be a problem with this idea. I don't think there would be much discrimination, though. 

Donating would be completely optional, and the benefits it would provide should be not so much as to where you are donating specifically for those benefits. It would be for people with a little cash to spare, who want to support KW $5 at a time, and then they'd get just a couple little perks as a thank you. 

'Kidzworld Plus'

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
This actually isn't a bad idea. Maybe if our points somehow related to the physical money in real world..... Like if I get enough points to get a giftcard, I can donate a percent of that towards KW. Just an idea.

'Kidzworld Plus'

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Hmm...

you do realize the main point of this idea is to make more money off the site, right? and not everyone on this site is 7. 
And you do realize that most people don't have jobs until they're 16, which is the only way someone here could have an income. Any other revenues donated would probably be Johnny's allowance or lunch money, which is borderline unethical to receive as a donation.

'Kidzworld Plus'

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Hmm...

And you do realize that most people don't have jobs until they're 16, which is the only way someone here could have an income. Any other revenues donated would probably be Johnny's allowance or lunch money, which is borderline unethical to receive as a donation.
dude, its for SMALL donations, 1 dollar isnt going to buy anything i 14+ year old wants, might as well spend it on perks, right? think this through. 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

meeting new users

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

Describe the perfect Friend

If you had kids what would you name them?

in which age would u marry?

latest videos