Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Links to other social sites

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar
Why does KW have pop ups that appear after you post something that give you the option to post on another social media site, but yet does not allow you to post the names of those sites, and if you do post the names of those sites like facebook and ####### it hashes it out?

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that not just KW, every internet-wide website should not have such option. When we link ourselves to other social media, it's a higher chance to be decepted or cyber bullied. I don't know why facebook EVEN EXISTS!!!

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
ik kw not allowed to send any sites name here, the adds are not made by kw 0.0 and where you saw those fa&ebuk adds? 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

latest videos