Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Why I think the Politics and Religion section in the forums should be removed from KW

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar
It causes arguments and leads to flamming wars.  
Also the people might say something ignorant, for an example:" I hate Obama because Obamacare didn't work" or "All muslims are terrorists." (Not to offend anyone) 
I even got cussed out by a kid for giving my opinions that were agaisnt her's...
Does anyone agree with me?

Why I think the Politics and Religion section in the forums should be removed from KW

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
Yes. The debate board as well so people don't just move there if P&R were to be removed. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yea I agree on those terms (terms the right word? we will never know..) but without the p+r forums, people just talk about and argue about religion elsewhere, which just causes more trouble than this idea would solve .-. 

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Yea I agree on those terms (terms the right word? we will never know..) but without the p+r forums, people just talk about and argue about religion elsewhere, which just causes more trouble than this idea would solve .-. 

There shouldn't be any of that in the forums, period. If there is, the thread should be either  immediatly locked, or deleted.

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
no it shouldn't. i think we should be allowed to debate. and if someone is cussing you out report them! and if a flaming war starts then just lock the topic

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

no it shouldn't. i think we should be allowed to debate. and if someone is cussing you out report them! and if a flaming war starts then just lock the topic

I reported the person who did that multiple times... I'm not sure if they removed her innpolite comments or not, check out "Why do you hate Obama?" thread.
I'm only saying this is because the members on Kidzworld is supposed to be polite and follow don't cuss rules and debating politics and religions obviously doesn't help.

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

I reported the person who did that multiple times... I'm not sure if they removed her innpolite comments or not, check out "Why do you hate Obama?" thread.
I'm only saying this is because the members on Kidzworld is supposed to be polite and follow don't cuss rules and debating politics and religions obviously doesn't help.

What about debating groups? should dose be locked to? 

Devil

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

The debating group... I think the moderators should look at it, such as "Chocolate or Vanilla?", it will be approved, but anything that has to do with polotics or religion it will not be approved and will be deleted

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

The debating group... I think the moderators should look at it, such as "Chocolate or Vanilla?", it will be approved, but anything that has to do with polotics or religion it will not be approved and will be deleted

But that's not fair for the people ( you know like me! ) who love to debate and do it while following all rules. Where will we debate then?

Devil

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think it should be removed, because many kids are very curious. They often ask some abstract questions and don't want to deal with inherent atheism, nihilism and anti-aesthetism of internet (or real life???). I don't want to deal with such aggressive opinions, because dealing with them means being brainwashed. Kids should express their faith and not let others ruin it. Internet is free speech primarily.
I think that if a child has a strong political position, but can't vote due to age policies, then it's a very right place for him.
You know, politics and religion are things that are very sensitive, and even adults may get insane if someone hurts their faith.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos