Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Bring it back please!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Please bring back the Politics and Religion forums.  They were my biggest source of entertainment.  Thanks!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Bring it back please!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Please bring back the Politics and Religion forums.  They were my biggest source of entertainment.  Thanks!

I know i miss them too! Frown Nose It would be great to have them back. They were my favorite thing on here. 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Bring it back please!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

I know i miss them too! Frown Nose It would be great to have them back. They were my favorite thing on here. 

Yeah.  I didn't often debate in there, but I would read a lot of the posts... it was so amusing having a bunch of kids trying to prove why their opinion is right, but can't actually debate.  And when I did post, I enjoyed it, and would have fun discussing different things with the few people on here who actually can debate without ending up in flame wars.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Bring it back please!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Yeah.  I didn't often debate in there, but I would read a lot of the posts... it was so amusing having a bunch of kids trying to prove why their opinion is right, but can't actually debate.  And when I did post, I enjoyed it, and would have fun discussing different things with the few people on here who actually can debate without ending up in flame wars.

Same here. smile

Devil

Bring it back please!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Why are they even gone...?

Bring it back please!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Why are they even gone...?

Someone said they didn't want it cuz it led to fighting to much. :P 

Devil

Bring it back please!

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
While they were interesting and sometimes amusing, there would be really stubborn, religious or just mean people on there who started fighting with anyone who didn't have the same opinion as them. It's sad that they're gone but also good in a way. :\

Bring it back please!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
its under moderation still.. its showing in the bar thingy when you go over forums

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Bring it back please!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

its under moderation still.. its showing in the bar thingy when you go over forums

That's not right. It reminds me of what once was - cue melodramatic gaze - ......

Devil

Bring it back please!

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree.
I miss those forums.

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you love about yourself?

What's Your Favorite Disney Movie(s)?

latest videos