Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar
What if under where there's a boy's and girl's only section we add "Teen's Only", one that people only 13+ can view/post. That way maybe the monitor can be a little more lax on the section, so they can have topics about more mature things (that way the 8-12 year-old's can't view and it's safe), because sometimes teens just need a place to be teens. Honestly I'd rather have a whole other web site, but I know that's not fair to the web designers. So what does everyone think? Any issues with my idea?

Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke
StarStarStarStarStar
Not really. It is a good idea, but the 13- ppl might be helpful. They might be smarter than u think, because there's one girl on KW (forgot her username) that's 10 but is like smarter than a 15 year old. So, it might be a good idea, might be a bad idea, 50 50

Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most loneliest person.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shugopoke" wrote:

Not really. It is a good idea, but the 13- ppl might be helpful. They might be smarter than u think, because there's one girl on KW (forgot her username) that's 10 but is like smarter than a 15 year old. So, it might be a good idea, might be a bad idea, 50 50

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, I guess, but it's not always that way, and just to be sure?

Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke
StarStarStarStarStar
And the 10 year old I was talking about is Nimsajeay. She's the best person I've met in the forums Big Grin

Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most loneliest person.

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar
Ah, yes, I have seen her before on some post and I loved her. I knew she seemed familiar (;

Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke
StarStarStarStarStar
c;

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I was a smart kid when I was 10, so I would disagree with this teens only [13=]
now if it was on the chat then I wouldn't mind.

splat

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

I was a smart kid when I was 10, so I would disagree with this teens only [13=]

now if it was on the chat then I wouldn't mind.
Yes, YOU, may have been. But the mods at KW have to keep in mind that they have to protect kids down to ages of eight. If we had a teens only section, it might not have to be so strict with rules.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

Bad Idea. I don't think anything here should be age limited.

I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. -

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

latest forum posts

John Green

Its a never ending game!

What do you guys think about the Chinese w...

i wanna learn

i wanna learn-moved

good vrs bad-moved

Names From A-Z

What/How are you feeling right now?

friends-moved

friends

latest videos