Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I hate it. Plain and simple.  When I friend some people they use it to hit on me, and some use it JUST to say hi. If you want to just say hi comment me. I even SAY that on my profile. I KNOW so many people who are annoyed with this. Can we like please get rid of it. Or at least take it down for revising like you did  politics and religion.

Thank you! smile 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i know, when someone send me a private message with hi, hello or hey.. so i will ignore their comments, i only reply to my best friends private messages, if i say them don't pm me unless its something private 0.0 they shout on me o-o i dunno what im saying but ya private messages are annoys 0.o 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"shae508" wrote:

I hate it. Plain and simple.  When I friend some people they use it to hit on me, and some use it JUST to say hi. If you want to just say hi comment me. I even SAY that on my profile. I KNOW so many people who are annoyed with this. Can we like please get rid of it. Or at least take it down for revising like you did  politics and religion.

Thank you! smile 
huh what you are talking about o.0 i am wrong typing oh no o.o   

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
you are right. pm is only for private things

♡Sarah♡

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"disney princess" wrote:

you are right. pm is only for private things
im right o-o  

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
agree

♡Sarah♡

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"disney princess" wrote:

agree
smile

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
pm is the most annoying thing here........i mean when there is profile commenting , y should we need pms???? if there is something really personal then shouldn't share it.....and if they want they can right comments and the one who is to receive it would not approve or he or she can delete it!!!!! SO SIMPLE!!!!

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
ooopppss i mean WRITE instead of RIGHT

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
pms can be helpful SOMETIMES

♡Sarah♡

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity